Part 3

She goes towards the bench and sits there...it was at some distance from where all were present...

Here, all started playing their games...she was lost in her...she was sitting quietly...in deep thought....she puts her hand on stomach and her eyes were filled with water....she was sitting alone bcoz she needs some time for her self....as she was away..no one notice her condition...she wanna to brust out but it's not possible....

On the other side....

Everyone was enjoying...and playing different different games....kids were happy...and all of them have a big smile on their face....

After sometime...like after one or one n half hour... everyone sits....kids came to her....

Kids :- haathi....haathi...

Purvi comes on her sense

Purvi :- ha kya hua bolo....aap dono thak gaye kya....

Kids :- nahi woh hum ye puchne aaye hai ki...aapko kuch chahiye....

Purvi :- nahi hume kuch nahi chahiye...hum thik hai...aap dono jao aur khelo...aapko maza aa raha hai na...

Kids :- haa...haathi... hume to bohot maza aa raha hai...ab hum chalte hai...

Purvi :- achha thik hai jo tum dono...(they run) are aaram se...she smiles looking at them...and ( in mind , Bachhe kitne pyaare hote hai...agar kabhi humara bachha bhi hoga to hum bhi use utna hi pyaar denge jitna Juhi manas se ko dete hai....) But her chain of thoughts broken by vir's voice....(to her self :- pr humare bhagya mein kya likha hai ye hume hi nahi pata...)

All were laughing and enjoying....she smiles at them...just then she feels something near her feet...she looks down...their was a small cute a puppy...a baby dog...she smiles a little...after a long time ...

Purvi :- are ye kutte ka pilla...kitna pyara hai...pr ye yaha pe kaise...iski maa kaha hai....she looks here n there...but she don't find....so she carries him in her arms....and talks to her....
Are tum yaha kya kr rahe ho...aur tumhari maa kaha hai...hummm...kya tumhe hum achhe lage...(puppy chukles..)
Ruko hum tumhe tumhare jaise hi pyaare pyaare humare bachhe se milvate hai thik hai...she puts her down...and she stands up...
Tum yahi pe rehna...kahi mt jana...
And she goes to call them...she looks that they were little bit far away...and they were playing near the gate with ball...she calls them but they were not able to hear...so she goes towards them....but she found Juhi running behind the ball...as the ball goes outside the park on road...juhi runs to catch it....

Purvi shouts to stop her....but she runs their....as she catch the ball and turns but unfortunately her leg stuck in the drainage hole.... purvi runs at her....and Juhi founds that a truck is coming towards her with full speed...purvi also sees that...she runs as faster as she could and she screams her name....

Pd looks at purvi :- ye purvi bhag kyu rahi hai...aur ye aisi kyu chilla rahi hai...

Yogi :- maa ye Juhi nahi dikhai de rahi...

Vir :- maa kuch to hai...warna yo bawari aisa na bhag ti...all goes towards the gate....

On road...
Purvi was struggling to help Juhi to remove her leg...the truck blows horn....and coming near to them...

Atlast she get succed in removing her leg from the drainage hole...Juhi falls down...purvi makes her stand and pushes her...she falls on the roadside and purvi gets hit with the truck....

Purvi saw Juhi running towards vir...and hugs her....she was feeling dizzy... slowly slowly the darkness was forming in front of her eyes....and then her eyes gets shuts and becames unconscious...

Juhi was hugging vir tightly and sobbing in her arms....

Anjali :- maa (she patted on pd's shoulder....)maa woh...woh dekhiye purvi...she ran...all goes there...and takes her to the hospital....

Doctor immediately shifted her in the OT...all were sitting their... anjali n pd were crying...ms was consoling kids...vir was numb and not in his sense.... his clothes were full of blood stains...

He was not understanding the current situation...that what was happening...

Yogi :- Juhi beta...aap ye batao ki aap waha road pe pohche kaise....humne to aapko uss tarf khelne se mana kiya tha na...to fir aap waha pe kaise gaye....

Juhi :- woh mein aur manas bade wale ball se khel rahe the aur...khelte khelte kab hum waha pe pohoch gaye hume pata hi nahi chala....aur jab mera per fasa tha aur haathi ne dekha aur unhone hi mujhe bachaya aur ab woh...and then she hugs yogi...

Her operation was going...and as the time was passing vir's heartbeat was raising up and he was becoming restless....he started walking.... everyone were in the waiting room...

MS came and sees him....
He goes near vir...

MS :- viren chinta mt kr...use kuch na hoga....

Vir looks at him...his eyes were moist...it was clearly seen the fear of loosing her in his eyes..

MS :- aaj 5 saal baad meine kisi ki aankho mein wahi dar dekh raha hu jo mein pehle dekha tha....viren maan lena jo tere dil mein hai...

Vir :- ms aisa kuch nahi hai....ha manne uski chinta hai...pr jo aap soch rahe woh bilkul nahi hai....
Aap bachho ko aur sab ko le kr ghar jao mein yaha pe hu... Bachhe kab se yaha pe hai ...thak gaye honge....

Just then j&m comes their and hugs vir....

Kids :- baba maa ko kuch nahi hoga na...

Vir sit at their level :- kuch na hoga tumhari maa ko...ab chalo rona band karo...

Kids :- baba...kya haathi hume mummy ki tarah chhor k to nahi jayegi na...

Vir hugs them tightly....this time he can't control his tears...tears were rolling down from his eyes....MS sees this...that how trio were attached to her....vir never saw his carring side towards her ...but today everything was changed in vir's behaviour....

Vir breaks the hug....
Bachho aisa nahi bolte...aapki haathi ko kuch nahi hoga...abhi aap rona bandh kro...aur dadu k saath ghar jao...mein yaha pe hu haathi k pass....fir aap sab kal ana thik hai....
MS aap Bachho ko lekar jao... mein yaha pe hu ..

MS nodded and take kids with him....and now all goes to haveli...

OT's light gets off...and doctor come out.....

To be continued...💕💕
Ignore spelling mistakes....

हज़ार बाते कही थी हमने उनसे ,
उन्होंने तो सिर्फ इतना सुना की हमे उन्हसे दूर होना है ।। 💔🤧😢