Choice B

- Ahaha, funny as always, right MC ?
Hm ?
Funny ?
Of course this was sarcasm, but you don't actually have any sibling besides Aether.

Upon a closer look, the person in front of you looks gorgeous.
Long, wavy hair, orange-red as fire, green eyes catching your sigh, and a shy little smile.
For some reason, you feel like a mischievous expression would suit her better.
She reminds you of someone...

You jump : Scaramouche appears behind her, scanning her.
As if the girl could feel it, she tensed up, sweat pearling from her cheek.
Her smile becomes even more forced, and her teeth are tightening.

- Reunion hug !
What ?
Reunion hug ?
Before you have the time to think, the girl catches in her arms in a tight hug.
You don't know this girl, but you know one thing : no one wants to get caught by Scaramouche.
You start acting.

- R-Right ! Siiis !...
Can he see just how awkward you are ? Hope not. Cause now, you're in too. If she gets busted, you get busted too. You don't know what will happen to her... But you know what will happen to you.
Chills run down your spine.
You try your best to ignore it.

- Of course, haha !
She takes you in her arms.
Now, you don't know a thing about what's happening, and why is a stranger hugging you ? What should you do ? Aah...

- Darling.
Yikes !!
W-What does he want, now ?

In the garden in 30 minutes for the afternoon tea.

...

Aand, away he goes.
Gone without an explanation.
And what ! You weren't even able put your super plan to use !
Now that's such a bummer.

You suddenly feel loose : the pretty stranger finally lets you go.

- Phew, he believed me...
The stranger looks almost shaky.

A-Ah... And... Thank you for playing along..!
You look at her, your mind full of questions.
You're already in a critical situation, and now a new composant enters in game ?
Let's hope that it's gonna be for the better.
You examine her, trying to make the best out of your deduction.
You put your finger under your chin, furrow your brow, and enter thinking mode.

Ah, I'm sorry. I-I guess I owe you an explanation, right ?
Hmm, a pretty face and a seemingly shy personality...

I'll introduce myself. My name is Alina, and...
She presented as your sister. Surely she means you no harm. Right ?

... I was sent by the Fatui to investigate lord Scaramouche's sudden retirement...
Huh ? Didn't Childe come for that purpose ? Oh right, he actually came to seek revenge for his sister... Poor her.
You need to find a way to get yourself and Childe out of here.
... If he's still alive, that is.

........

No ! You still don't have time for gloomy thoughts ! You need to think of something, and fast !
Hmm... What could a fatui help with ? You're probably just as strong as her, if not more.

... And wait, ''Lord Scaramouche'' ?

... and I had to pretend to be your sister in order to enter the mansion. It's so tightly guarded.
Hmm...

Scaramouche must really like you, she says, looking at the ground.

Like you ? Surely he doesn't.
And if he really wanted to enter a relationship, then he'd be better off with these kind of gorgeous ladies, like...

You look at Alina.

... like her !

A plan starts drawing itself in your mind.

C. - Hey siiis, may I interest you in a relationship ? Big mansion, careful man... Everything for our dear customer !

D. ... Let's not.
You should find another way to get her to be your ally.