Beginning of the End

Haru P.O.V

Launching a Talisman from my
right-shoulder blade into the air, it immediately transforms into Predaking Mode.

Right after transformation flapping his massive wing hovering high above, Predaking then fleds towards Tartaros's crashsite where not only majority of them are there, but Acnologia's overwhelming presence is inbound

'Now... to focus on this...' I turn to my left at the towering Face pillar.

Tartaros Crashsite P.O.V

Enroute to the crashsite at incredible speeds, the black-armoured dragon roars in anger, "ACNOLOGIA!!!"

The Apocalypse Dragon than stops attacking then turns to Predaking. With all the speed the latter gathered from the flight, he headbutts Acnologia.

CRKBOOM!! The shockwave spread everywhere, causing almost everything around to get blown away, almost demolished in sight.

After the headbutt while hovering, he shakes his head to regain balance and turns to Predaking, "So the monster himself is a Dragon too... After that battle on Tenrou, I will never forget what you did to me!"

Predaking look at Acnologia's left missing arm and smirk at the sight, "You deserve that after what I found out about your existence, Acnologia. 400 years of living, you craved nothing but carnage, slaughter and destruction..."

---

Those surviving Fairy Tail members that gathered heard Predaking, "Acnologia craved for destruction-?!" Cana comments with her eyes widened in fear.

"I can't believe that Haru got the guts to even fight Acnologia..." Wakaba remarks with a swrat, "...even after that time..." He refers to Tenrou Island.

"What else you expect from him..." Macao exclaims, "...he's an Emperor for cryin' out loud-!"

"We can't stand around here..." Romeo bellows, "...Acnologia is distracted by Haru, we have to get out of here-!"

Everyone who are present just follows Romeo's advice, they grabbed the injured along with the immobile Thunder Legion, Laxus and Mr. Yajima.

---

Back at Predaking, he than clench his claws together forming a balled up fist as anger starts to build up within, "...Now that you're finally here, I will finish what I started 7 years ago! Your death, to bring peace upon this world-!"

RRROOOAAAAAAARRRRRR!!! Predaking roars in a threatening tone at him.

RRROOOAAAAAAARR!!!!! Acnologia also roars back in response.

Suddenly Predaking heard a telepathic call from Erza as his support, "You can do this Haru!!"

'Thank you Sis...'