His (Unwanted) Omega

READ TOP TO BOTTOM, DO NOT SKIP.

TITLE: His (Unwanted) Omega

AUTHOR: armygeddon

CHAPTER: 25/?

LAST UPDATED: 14 July 2021

TAGS:

• taekook
• bottom tae and top jk
• alpha jk and omega tae
• angst, smut and slow burn
• enemies to friends to lovers
• jk is bad at feelings

SUMMARY:

Congratulations!

You are now 18 years old, meaning you are of the eligible age to get your DNA tested and see who your destined alpha / omega is! You don't have to take the test once you're 18, but it is mandatory for every alpha and omega to take it before they reach the age of 26. After you take the test, please note that it takes one month for the results to come in. In the occurrence that your results come as void, it means that your destined soulmate has not taken their test yet, so you will need to wait until you are contacted again. Please also note that it is also possible that you do not have a destined soulmate, but it is a very rare phenomenon.

Congratulations once again, and may you live a happily ever after with your destined alpha / omega!

OR

Taehyung is revealed to be Jeon Jungkook's soulmate, and Jungkook is less than happy about it.

--------------------NEW VERSION-------------------

TITLE: Despite it All, I'm Yours ["His (Unwanted) Omega" REUPLOAD]

AUTHOR: armygeddon

CHAPTER: 31/41

LAST UPDATED: 20 May 2022

TAGS:

• taekook
• bottom tae and top jk
• alpha jk and omega tae
• jk is bad at feelings
• tae is sweetheart
• smut, angst and fluff
• slow burn

• internalized homophobia
• attempted sexual assault
• therapy

SUMMARY:

Congratulations for reaching the prime age of 18!

As your inner Alpha/Omega have reached maturity, you are now eligible to take the Soulmate DNA Assessment (SDA) to see whether you have a soulmate destined for you. While it is not necessary to take the SDA at this age, it is mandatory that you do so before you reach the age of 28. Do note that it takes one month for your results to come in after you take the SDA.

In the occurrence that your results come as [[VOID]], please note that your soulmate has not yet taken the SDA. The clinic where you've done your SDA will contact you once your soulmate's results come in. In the highly unlikely occurrence that your results come as [[NULL]], please note that you have no soulmate, but it is a very rare phenomenon.

Congratulations once again, and may you live a happily ever after with your soulmate!

OR

Kim Taehyung is revealed to be Jeon Jungkook's soulmate, and Jungkook is less than happy about it. But Taehyung is his soulmate, so Jungkook can't just... ignore him. Looks like he'll need to re-evaluate himself and everything he thought he knew about soulmates.

 Looks like he'll need to re-evaluate himself and everything he thought he knew about soulmates