The Light Beneath His Eyes

TITLE: the light beneath his eyes

AUTHOR: staerlit

CHAPTER: 8/?

LAST UPDATED: 20 April 2022

TAGS:

• taekook
• bottom tae and top jk
• college/university
• basketball player jk
• popular jk and shy tae
• fluff and angst

• depression
• self harm / self hatred
• anxiety / anxiety attacks
• implied/refrenced suicide

• sexual abuse
• physical abuse

SUMMARY:

JUNGKOOK, a popular college basketball star, had a fairly normal life. A great group of friends, a sport he adored, and not to mention his social status as one of the nicest and sexiest guys on campus... he was happy with the life he lived. Yet, he didn't feel content. He wanted more than his average everyday lifestyle, something reckless and unfamiliar. He never could have prepared himself to fall so quickly in love with the unexpected: a boy who couldn't love himself... a boy with striking purple eyes.

TAEHYUNG, a shy kid with nothing keeping him from ending his own life, was struggling deeply to find anything meaningful to convince him to stay. An abusive father, crippling depression and craziest of all, abnormally colored purple eyes that tend to be the reason he's picked on most of the time... his willingness to hold on is diminishing by the day. He doesn't know if he'll ever find something to show him life can be beautiful... until he meets Jungkook.

OR

in which the college basketball star finds himself inexplicably drawn to the lonely outcast with purple eyes.