Brutal

Harry

My steps were quick and quiet along the cemented path,my eyes tracing over the small figure in my arms.Elliott's sleeping body sounded small snores,and I slightly smiled.I got her back,I got her back for you Kellin,I thought to myself.

I let my fingers trace Elliott's little nose as we drove to the airport,ignoring all the buzzing from my phone.I knew it would be management,being pictured with a baby while recently seen with Taylor seemed dirty and a bit off.I can see the tabloids now,Harry Styles,a Father?No Shocker.I shook my head and looked up to see the gloomy building,mist eating at the bottom.I braced myself as I saw the police and the entrance,all intently looking at my car.

Upon grabbing El,I got out of the car and looked straight down.Lines of men and women attacking me with flashed and microphones,I pushed by everybody,holding her close to my body. She's the only bit of Kellin I have left,I'll never let you go darling,I smiled wearily. The glass doors slid open and the police officers blocking it before,are at their place once again.

I walk down the corridor toward's Kellin's room,and sat in front of the room.I looked down at the newborn, embracing her and showering kisses all over.Zayn would never let me do this,I thought,taking her little finger into the plan of my hand.I probably won't get this chance,but I love you little El.Her bright blue eyes reminded me so much of Kellin,how I miss her so.I braced myself as I twisted the doorknob to only open to a sight I would never have imagined.

Kellin

The door opened,revealing my baby and the most breathtaking man in the world. I looked into Harry's eyes and held my hands out,noticing the giggly baby in his hands.I looked at him,the question clearly was conveyed."Is that my baby?" Harry nodded and inched closer towards me,not acknowledging a quiet Zayn.My eyes filled with tears quickly, holding my child for the first time.She was so beautiful,her bright blue eyes,clearly mine.

"Hi beautiful."I choked out, smiling and grabbing her hand. "What's your name?"I looked down at her mouth,Zayn' lips, Cupid bow and all.I smiled at her expressions,so much for a girl this young.

"Her name is Elliott.Elliott Ryan Malik."Zayn smiled, coming to the bed near me.My family,I thought as Zayn caught my lips in a chaste kiss,later kissing El's forehead.

"Little Elliott.I love it."I beamed at Zayn,my eyes full of tears.I forgot Harry was in the room when I heard heavy footsteps,growing distant with each step.He left,I looked at his retreating figure,and my heart shattered."Zayn,get Harry."My heart sunk as Harry looked back.

"And why would I do that?" Zayn challenged,his eyebrows furrowing with anger.

I opened my mouth.I died once with so many regrets,having held back so much."My heart doesn't belong to you Zayn.I am so sorry.I love you,I always will.But Harry has always held the key to my heart.Please,help me."I begged,my chest swelled and my heart pumped.Zayn quickly got up with his coat and nodded. "Thank you."I whispered.Zayn stopped and turned back to me,the most painful expression I've ever seen.Heartbreak was a key feature,and then I knew I had screwed everything up.

Zayn

I tapped the man on the bench's shoulder.

"She called you."I wiped a tear away."Go before she tells you I'm the one."Sarcasm evident in my tone,I lit a cigarette and walked further into the mist and camera people,walking away with half a heart,brutally taken by the only Alexis Drew.