IV Part 2

"Oh she makes me feels like shit, but I can't get over it." -The Maine

Harry's P.O.V•

I felt as if my head weighed a ton as I attempted to lift it.I failed horribly. I concentrated on opening my eyes as well, and I also failed horribly.

Why is my body being unresponsive? Wasn't it supposed to follow every command of your brain?

I heard unsteady breathing and felt warmness radiating onto my skin. On my left hand to be exact. I inhaled sharply.God dammit eyes,open!

I felt my hand being lifted, the touch of this person sending shock wave through my body.It placed my hand on something round and rather large.

"Hello Harry," the sweet voice chimed. The voice was feminine and very warm sweet and milky.And it was Kellin's. "I just hope you wake up.It's been a week."She continued,moving my hand around the object."I miss you.It's been months since we've talked.Months since you said you hated me.Months since I found out.I only have a little time left y'know."Kellin sighed.

Found out what?A little but time or what?

"I went for an ultrasound,Harry." Kellin whispered.Spite filled inside of me,filling me up to the brim."It's a girl,Harry!"She exclaimed,clenching my hand tightly."And she only stops kicking when I place your hand on my stomach.She seems to love your touch, almost as much as I do."Kellin loves my touch?The baby does too?What about Zayn?

"She's very bitter with Zayn,she never seems to calm down with his voice,or his hands,or anything.She just wants you."Kellin's voice quivered."Just like her mother."She voiced out.

"I need you Harry.You have no idea how much you mean to me.I need you to be here for her.For the baby,for Zayn,for Gemma,for Taylor."I sensed bitterness with the last name.

"Taylor took a flight straight to Heathrow,driving straight to the hospital.She has been nagging about it's all my fault you haven't been talking to her,that I'm the reason you haven't been seeing each other.But she doesn't understand."Kellin squeezed my hand.

What doesn't Taylor understand?

"Taylor just doesn't understa-",she was cut short.

"Why do you have Harry's hand on your stomach?Haven't you ever heard of keeps you hands to yourself,or in your case,claws to yourself?"A snooty voice entered my ears.

Taylor.

Taylor!

Taylor just has to ruin everything.

"Put his hand down and leave."Taylor snapped.Kellin sighed and rub her thumb on the palm of my hand.

"Can I have another minu-" Kellin tried but Taylor scoffed.

"You've been in here for five minutes, isn't that long enough?"Taylor sneered.

"I suppose."Kellin huffed.

No,stay with me.Fight against Taylor!

Stay.

"Bye."Taylor snapped as I heard a bang.That must have been the door.

"Harold,wake up babe.I've missed your lips."Taylor cooed at me, bringing my hand to her.

"And I've missed your hands on my body."She lowered her voice.Damn, she sounds like me when I have a cold.

"There you go."She sighed.She forced my hands on round,plastic feeling items.They felt familiar and very bulky.

Oh god,she put my hands on her boobs.

I heard a click and a gasp come from beside me.

"W-was I interrupting something?I'm sorry!"The small voice said.Kellin, oh god she saw!

My hands were still there.I took a deep breath and used all my strength to open my eyes.

Taylor gasped.

I help my mouth agape.

"Taylor what the hell?"I muttered, snatching my hands away.But not without the pain of the quick movement surging through my body.

"Harry!You're awake!"She smiled.

"Yes,now get Kellin please."I asked her.Anger flashed in her eyes.

"Are you kidding me?You just wake up and you want Kellin?KELLIN?I'm your girlfriend though!"She crossed her arms.

"Don't be a pain in the arse and get her please."I sighed,shutting my eye. They were beginning to hurt from the bright lighting of the hospital room.

Kellin's P.O.V•

I bit my nails and rocked back and fourth in my chair.

What could they be doing in there?

What if Taylor was taking advantage of Harry?

What if she was forcing Harry into something he did not want to do?

What if I was just letting it happen right behind me?

"Kellin."Taylor called nose in the air.

"Yes?"I asked quietly.

"Harry just woke up an-"I cut her off.

"Oh my gosh,is he okay?Is he feeling well?"I breathed.

"Do not speak when spoken to." Taylor snapped.

I flinched back and nodded.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted,Harry woke up and he knows you're here.He told me to put in the nicest way.He doesn't want you here,honey."Taylor smiled,patting my shoulder.

"B-but,no!"I shook my head.

"Yes Kellin.He even told me he hated your guts,that he never wants to see you again.I'm so sorry."She looked at me with sympathy and walked away.

I sat down astonished.

Harry would never do that,right? Harry does hate me.It's all my fault.I have to go an leave him for good.

I let a simple tear roll down my cheek.

"Bye Harry,I love you,"I whispered, "But you hate me."

Harry's P.O.V•

I watched as Taylor's slim figure stalked inside the room,disgust painted on her features.

"Well,where is she?"I asked her.

"She said she hated you and she only stood because she needed to ask you for money for Zayn's car."Taylor scoffed.

"No."I shook my head."Kellin would never do that."

"Well she did with her own words. Would you believe your girlfriend, or your 'friend' that tried to hide her pregnancy from you?"Taylor furrowed her eyebrows together,mustering a frown and hurt on her face.

I felt sympathy for her.And also taking the fact that she was my girlfriend also supports the idea of me believing her.

"I believe you Tay.Thank you for telling me what she said,I love you." I smiled at the gorgeous blonde that I was happy to call mine.

"I love you too Harry boo."She giggled and kissed me.

Well don't I feel like shit?

Taylor's P.O.V•

I have that stupid Brit wrapped around my finger.How can someone be so stupid.Hah.

~~~

Well what do you guys think of that prissy Taylor?I don't like her?She is up to no good and wants nothing but to put distance between our secret lovers,Harry and Kellin.My poor,poor babies.

UPDATE COMING TO YOU GUYS SOON!

Oh and song of the chapter is Everything I Ask For by The Maine.