I Months.

•~Kellin's P.O.V~•

I'm one month in the pregnancy and I'm already an arse.For example.

"Zayn get me ice cream.NOW."

He scurried off.In

Five...

Four..

Three..

Two...

One...

Guess what?Zayn comes through the door with a tub of ice cream,and a spoon."Thank you sweetheart."I smiled.He nodded,running his hand through his hair.

I've been talking to Harry but,only briefly.It's either he has another call or he has to go to a meeting or he's really busy.I mean the longest conversation we've ever had since he was gone was five minutes.

I rubbed my tummy.Ugh.I want it to be out already.Like out.And it isn't even fully grown.Zayn sat next to me and put his hand on my stomach.

"It's growing.Your tummy is growing." He smiled,moving it around.I sighed I'm content as he moved his hand around in patterns.

"That feels really good Zayn.Keep going."I moan.

He sat me down on his lap,continuing the patterns.I rested my head on his shoulder,getting tired.But my ice cream.

"Zayn,I don't want to fall asleep.I want my ice cream!"I whined.He smiled and handed the pint to me.I sighed in content.I like being pampered.

Well this is like the first time ever I've been pampered.My parents died.My family were visiting New York when 9/11 occurred.I have no family left. Well I have Zayn and my baby.And the boys.Except Niall.

And Harry after he finds all the secrets I've been hiding.

I gurgled and sputtered as I finished the last scoop of ice cream.I should have a funeral for it.It was so beautiful.

"Zayn take me to the bed please."I mumbled.

"Okay sweetheart."He nodded.He swiftly carried me,wrapping my arms and legs around his waist.I snuggled into his body.

"Here you are love."He put me on top of the bed.

"Stay?"I asked.He huffed but smiled,getting under the duvet.

"Zayn?I want to start the babies room."I yawned.

"Why are you worrying about that now?The baby isn't even in the nine month mark."He laughed.

"But I want to start!And you have to move in as well!A pregnant women can't manage to fix things all by herself!"I pouted.

"Worry about it in the morning Alexis. I promise it will be the best room ever."Zayn kissed my forehead and cradled me.

I just know this guy is going to be such a great father.I feel it.Or is it just another round of morning sickness? Well,I sure do feel something at the out of my stomach.

•~Harry's P.O.V~•🍔(I am very hungry)

I huffed as the phone rang.I hate time differences.

I was in America at the moment, forgetting the time was different. It was exactly eight o' clock in New York, meaning it was midnight in Europe, well according to the time difference.

I've managed to tell Kellin and the others of my work.Kellin had most pride.Louis teased me because he said it was a 'gay' job.Though I knew he had always wanted a job in the industry.

I grabbed my phone and headed out the door.

I got out of the taxi cab I had called for."Thank you very much mate,keep the change."I thanked the burly man,handing him a fifty dollar bill.

It was over forty dollars of tip,but I got plenty of money.

I got to the doubled doors of the company,pulling on the sterling colored handles.The glass opened as I slipped my body inside.

I greeted the front apprentice,or Chelsea,with a grin.She blushed and looked down.

"Simon is waiting for you Harry.He's waiting,go on up."She smiled, stuttering on her words a bit.

"Thanks Chels."I winked and got on the elevator.I pressed the seventh level and got off,walking to the fourth door down.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in Harry."Simon's posh voice shouted.

I turned the gilded doorknob and walked in awkwardly.I finally looked up and smiled.

"Hello Harry,nice of you to finally join us!"Simon clapped.

"Sorry I'm a tad bit late.Mum was calling in and talked too long."I added sheepishly.

"Well,that's all you'll be talking to now."Joshua scolded.

I raised my eyebrows in question. "What are you going on about?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"We want you to loose contact with all except family."They said in unison.

"What?"I asked.What about Kellin?

"My err..girlfriend is pregnant though."I stuttered.It's the only excuse I could muster up at the time.( If only you knew Harold.)

"Harry,stop lying.You said you were single and you haven't been home fire two months."Sharon smirked.She was hot,but an absolute unpleasant person.

"So being here means that there was no way in hell you could've gotten her pregnant."She concluded.I mentally pushed her off of a cliff.

"Here is your new phone.All your new contacts,an your mum,grammy,and sister."Simon handed me the sleek iPhone 5.

"But I don't know these people on my contact list."I said.I scrolled down, Perrie Edwards,Ed Sheeran, Ke$ha (I had to do it I'm so sorry😹), Justin Bieber?

"That's all.Goodbye Harry."They all stood up,menacing.Sending me glares as they stomped off.Simon took my old phone and handed it to Sharon.

She took it and smirked,walking right towards a pitch of water.She dropped it in and smiled.

"Whoop, clumsy little me."She snickered.

I'll find a way to call Kellin.That's exactly why there are phone booths or pay phones.