She Doesn't Know She Drives Me Crazy

+Harry's P.O.V+

I wiped the sleep out of my eyes.Chemistry is so boring.And suddenly annoying.Sareena my girlfriend,put orange hand on my thigh.If she's trying to turn me on,can she actually try?I tugged her hand off of my thigh and resumed to take notes.The bell rung throughout the classroom,chairs screeching across the marble floor.I retrieved my bag and felt a tug on my arm.Sareena stuck her messy red lip out and whined about something I didn't care about."Great that sounds good."I said.She smiled and said,"So pick me up at around seven tonight."I nodded and ran off.

I looked around the lunch room,scanning all the tables.I saw the rejects,nerds,goths,chess clubs,vampires,game obsessed geeks,academically strict people,barbies,and finally my table.The populars.I walked to the table and sat down beside Sareena.Kellin sat on Zayn's lap,staring intently at her phone typing fiercely.I haven't seen her or talked to her since the kiss.She turned to Zayn and high fived him."Dude,I reached 102K!"She squealed.I pretended to gag and ate my sandwich.She looked beautiful.She had on a galaxy flowy shirt on,collar folded,with black leggings,and some combat boots.I dabble in fashion because hello,I live in a house of females.

Kellin skipped in the hall ways,getting the new wolf whistles and compliments.Who knew what a huge difference a bet would make?I watched as she twirled around and high dived our principal.He smiled and proceeded to scold Louis for pulling Rockie's trousers down.I cackled at the event that occurred a little over ten minutes ago.Alexis ran into her classroom and jumped into her seat.Adorable.I smiled and proceeded to my regular classes.I wish I was smart so I could get advanced classes.Cue sad face.Sareena came waddling in her tight green plastic suit,heels clicking with each step she took.

"Isn't that like,four?"Sareena said.The teacher huffed at her answer.Obviously,it was one of the literary devices and this was writing class.Gosh,she is an air-head.I heard the door open and in came Alexis with Zayn."Hey Mr.T!Zayn is no longer in this class anymore,he's switched his classes to advanced algebra and basically all classes.Just has to inform you."She chirped."Kellin,that's perfect!He's a pain to!And I suggest you start applying to the arts colleges.You have talent!"He said.She shook her head,"nah.I'm sticking to Oxford,Stanford.Ya know those colleges."She nodded before waving to Mr.T and taking Zayn's hand.Great!Just great!He's getting closer to her by the minute.

"Bye Kellin!"I heard Zayn chirp.Here's my chance.I watched as he hugged her and left.I fixed my hair and walked up to her.She avoided contact and let her hair fall down covering her right eye.I lifted my hand and swiped the hair back,wanting to see her beautiful blue eyes,sparkled around with hazel,yellow,and orange that makes my crush develop for her.She looked up through her eyelashes,blushing slightly."Hey Kell."I whispered.She nodded and said,"Hey Haribo."She smiled because she loves my nick name.I smiled and took her hand."I'm sorry about what happened.Let's forget about the kiss yeah?"

I asked.I admit it hurt that she agreed but,I don't know why."I'm still your bestest friend in the whole wide world that you love more than anybody else even Zayn."I said.She giggled and nodded."Haribo,why don't we hit the ice cream shop like the old times?"She asked in her adorable accent.I nodded and took her hand.We skipped all the way to Marco's ice cream parlor."I would like birthday cake ice cream please!"She said."I'll have vanilla and chocolate please."I said.The guy nodded and went to get our orders.She licked her lips that made kitties run all over my stomach.Ugh she doesn't know she drives me crazy.