~four~

Y/N POV

I didn't even realize and we were at the lake, hand in hand sitting on the ground.
"Why were you sitting here back when i saw you here?" He asked. I could hear, he was gentle even with the eay he speaks, not just only with the way he asks. "I really like this place. Not much people know about this place so it's always so peacfull. Just laying on the ground, listening to the birds and admiring the beauty of nature." I said. I wasn't lying, all i said was true. This pleace truly is beautiful. "That's exactly what I think about this place. But do you know one thing about this place that only rarely people know about?" Ranboo said standing up. I looked up at him and stand up. He leads me to a little thin pathway. We are slowly walking, in a comfortable silence, still hand in hand. I break the silence by saying, "if you are taking me somewhere, where you will murder me, i will not be suprised." "Excuse me? You think I woukd kill you? The disrespect," he says jokingly. I like it when he does that. "No don't worry. It's right here behind this tree." We go through the tree and my mouth drops. What i saw was amazing.

RANBOO POV

When we got through the tree and got to the place where i wanted to go, i could see that Y/n liked it. "Ranboo this is- wow. I-im speachless. How did you found out about this?" "By exploring. Duh." I say in a jokingly sarcastic tone.

~time skip because ya person is deffinetly not lazy and a very much of a good writer~

STILL RANBOO POV

After like an hour of two just talking and chasing Y/n around, we we're walking back home. I saw Y/n shaking a little bit, "are you cold?" "A little bit, but i'm okay," she said but i didn't hesitate and i handed her my sweater. "Thank you kind sir," okay now I was blushing again. But i had an excuse they were blushing as well. WAIT- THEY ARE BLUSHING TOO? Okay Ranboo, it's okay stop freaking out. If someonw blushes that doesn't mean they have to like you. They don't like me back, surely not. We continued walking home. Mostly joking around like always and doing random thing like jumping on the freezed snow (LET'S SAY IT SNOWED OKAYY) just simply having fun. I walked them home and then I went home also we don't live that far from each other so that's a really fun fact.

Y/N POV

"I'M HOOMEE!!"i yell and the first thing i get is that big brother Karl Jacobs hug. And ehat would it be if sapnap wouldn't say, "had fun with you boyf- IS THAT HIS SWEATSHIRT? ARE YOU TWO DATING? WAIT WHAAT?" Oh my fucking god this bitch. "1. HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND AND WE'RE NOT DATING, 2. yes we had fun, 3. yes it is his sweatshirt i was cold," i actually blushed at the last point but hoped they wouldn't notice but it didn't work out. "Oooh someone's blushiiiiinngg," says karl. He is very lucky because i can't get mad at him he is too nice. "FUCK YOU KARL! HOW ARE YOU THIS LUCKY THAT I CAN'T BE MAD AT YOU BECAUSE I WOULD FEEL BAD OH MY GODD," I say shouting but laughing at the same time. "Ok I will be in my bedroom need something knock but i might be asleep."

A/N
I'm really sorry that this is a short chapter but it's 9.34pm and i took a break from studiing i have a test tomorrow also this is probably the last update this week but i'll be back in friday probably or saturday not sure but i will try to write it as fast so i can post it on friday. But for now have a nice day/night/week. Don't forget to drink and eat!! Love you *sends hugs*❤❤