~five~

Y/N POV
I wake up to Ranboo just spamming me if I want to stream with him If you laugh, you lose.

Discord

Ranboo
Heyyy
Y/nnnn?
Personn
Hello
I will spam
Do you want to come over and stream if yoy laugh you losee??
Helloooo
Oh wait
Sorry if ur asleep
Didn't realize it is 8am

Y/n/m
Its okayyy
Ye i can if u want

Ranboo
Okay
Im coming over
Be ready in 15

Y/n/m
Keyyyyyy
Byeeee
Read at 8.21

So I got ready, ate well it was just an apple but its something and I heard a doorbell. Yeeyy mr. Boos here. I oppened the door and looked uo because im 5.8 and that mf is 6.6 oh god i hate being short. "Hello there tall man." "Hello there short beauty." Okay. That bitch. I swear to god. I will kill him. "Ur blushinnggg." "Oh you asshole stfu," i say covering my face. "Did you eat something?" He asks. "Just an apple, we can go to mc donalds nearby if you want," (if you don't like mc donalds than think of something esle. I live in slovakia olay and the only fast food thing nearby is mc donalds. And thats a 20 minute ride :) )
Bold - ranboo thicc (😏)-y/n

"Soo, how was your sleep?"
"Not that bad actually. Karl and Nick weren't that loud this time."
"Wait- excuse me?"
(Yee, karlnap is official hereee)
"You don't know? Karlnap is official finally. For like 4 months now?"
"R u serious rn?"
"Dead 'sirius'"(potterheads please dont sue me i had too okay? I am one too amd i hate myself for it but i had too it was a good opportunity I AM VERY SORRY TO ALL THE POTTERHEADS INCLUDING ME)
"Yoo that's great. Tell them im happy for them."

~time skip to after stream~

Y/N POVV
"Wow, thank you Ranboo for inviting me to the stream. I had a lot a fun. I really enjoy being with you. I never really had best friends and especially guy friends so having you as my guy nest friens is amazing. Thank u for being here for me when i really needed comfort i really aprecciate that. I don't know why this cknversation turned into this topic so lets talk about something else." I said. I wasn't about to cry or something. No just kidding i wasn't even close to crying. When i looked at ranboo, well it wasnt really ranboo anymore. He was a complete tomato. (OMG I AM SO FUNNY HAHAHA). But no really i really enjoyed having him around.

RANBOO POV
My heart melted at that. That was actually very sweet. "Oh thank you. No one never told me that before. That means a lot." At that moment i was pulled into a hug. Not like a sad hug, but a nice friendly hug. "Hey wanna go on a walk?" I asked. So we went to the nearest supermarket, bought some snacks and went to y/n's home to have a movie night. We decidet to watch the Harry Potter movies because, why not. She fell asleep first. I wasn't in shock actuslly she seemed very tired in the supermarket. She is really cute when she's sleeping. Wait- SHE FELL ASLEEP ON MY CHEST. Okay Ranboo do not freak out. I carefully got out of the bed and went to the other room but when i got up i heard y/n. "No, please stay," how could i say no to them? Okay, so i got back to bed and fell asleep with y/n in my arms. In the morning I wake up to Tubbo and Tommy spamming me. Just a normal day.

Discord- the funny guys

Tubbo
RANBOO
WAKE UP

Tommyinnit
Ranboo
Ranboo
Ranboo
Wake your lazy ass up
We have some great news my friend

Ranboo
And those areee

Tubbo
We are going to america!!
By we i mean all three of us
Me, tommy and bill

Ranboo
YO wait really?
Oh my god
Thats great news
Wait
Let me tell y/n abou that

Tommyinnit
Y/n?
Who's y/n
Tubbo
Who is y/n

Tubbo
Its ranboos crush

Ranboo
They are not my crush

Tubbo
Now why are you lying?
U litterarly said you really like them
What was is
Like 2 or 3 days ago?

Ranboo
Okay fine
Shut up
Im going to make breakfast
Bye

Billzo
RANBOO ME, TOMMY AND TUBBO ARE GOING TO AMERICA
wait
You muppets already told him?
Fuck you i was sleeping
Also ranboo, im excited to meet ur partner😏😏

Ranboo
ME AND Y/N ARE NOT
okay im just gonna shut up

I CANT BELIVE THEY ARE GOING TO AMERICA. I turned around and saw y/n slowly waking up. "Hello sleeping beauty," i compliment them. "What happened?"

TW! PANIC ATTACK
also Y/N POV

"What happened?" I ask but then it hit me. What i said. What i asked. We cuddled in sleep. Oh shit. No, stop freaking out. No, no, no. It was just a night it's okay. But that didn't helo. I was starting to freak out. I don't know why but that always happened. I would get panic attacks at random moments. My nreathing started tk be havier.

RANBOO POV

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay. I am here. No need to panic." I say trying to calm them down. I knew how to calm down people. My friends had panic attacks a lot so i had a little bit of experience. After a few minutes, i coukd hear their breath calmed down a little bit. "Are you okay? How are you feeling?"

Y/N POV

"I think so. Thanks, sorry." I say. I was embaressed. I just had a panic attack in front of my crush because I slept with him once. Great job. "Sorry for what? That you had a panic attack? Don't be silly. Don't appologize for things like that  it's totally okay. Now what happened?" His voice was really calming. I loved that about him. He really knew, how to comfort people. "I don't actually know. I just saw that i woke up in the same bed as you and that made me freak out a little bit. But im better now, thanks to you."

RANBOO POV
They said that with the sweetest smile. Tneir smile was amazing. They were amazing.

A/N
Okay. After about a week your favourite non-binary-ranboo fan-no gender person is back:D. This chapter was completly different at first but then i realized it was shit. Well it still probably is but at least its a lot better than before jeez. Anyways probably updating AFTER holidays. Maybe like the 28th? Idk because 24th-it's christmas, 25th-we are going to my grandparents, 26th- i have to practise for my english olimpics and 27th- im having a holidays day with most of my friends. So yeah BUT i am updating it for SURE after all of this. Anyways love you and as always, drink and eat my children<3.