~One~

Two weeks earlier}

Y/N POV

"BUT WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND SINCE 5TH GREAD! I THOUGHT THIS FRIENDSHIP WAS SOMETHING!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I couldn't believe her. She, my best friend, betrayed me and she replaced me for that bitch? Oh she is gonna find out that she will just leave her after 2 week. "U thought i liked you? Oh please, why would someone ever like YOU. Did u even see your self? The way u talk and the way act. You are acting like a complete child my dear." Melissa said. I couldn't controll my self anymore. My eyes filled with tears. Oh, wow. Is she right? Am i that horrible? NO Y/N STOP OVERTHINKING. SHE IS THE BAD ONE HERE. I thought to my self. "So I am the bad one now huh? I can't believe you. YOU NOT ONLY BETRAYED ME, BUT YOU BETRAYED PATRICIA TOO! YOU SAID YOU WERE OUR BEST FRIEND AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE BY OUR SIDE! WELL I GUESS THE TRUTH CAME OUT! THE TRUTH ABOUR HOW STUPID AND SELFISH YOU FUCKING ARE! YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME OR HER! HOW COULD YOU?!" Was the last thing that came out of my mouth before I ran away. I didn't where i wss running but i knew one thing. As far as i could from her....

Back to the presence}

STILL Y/N POV

It's been two weeks with out Melissa. Patricia was doing quite alright now. She didn't know Melissa that long so she was doing better than me. These last two weeks had been so hard with out her. Even tho I know, she wasnt a real one, it was still really really hard. I missed the phone calls and the girl talks with her. But I still knew deep deep down that she never cared. The only thing she cared about is her and the "pretty girls". Right now is 3PM and I am sitting by a lake. Its not far from the city. I was listening to some music until i heard a "Hey, are you alright?" It was a familiar voice but when i looked at the person, i didn't have any clue who could it be. "Excuse me?"i said because I didn't really heard what they said. "I asked if you are okay?" Said the familiar voice again. "Oh, yeah yeah. I am great!" I said but my voice cracked i little bit. "Are you sure? You don't sound alright." They said and sat beside me. I looked at them and said in defeat "I don't know if I'm okay or not." "You want to talk about it?" They said. He seemed nice. "I don't know if i should talk about my problems with a stranger," i joked a little. "Oh I thought u knew me at least a little bit. I am Ranboo. We have math and english together." He said with a smile. His smile was acutally pretty cute. "Oh that's why your voice sounded familiar. I am Y/n, nice to meet you. We can go on a walk and tell you whats bothering me," i said as an idea. "Oh yeah, sure!" He said in a happy tone.

RANBOO POV

~time revind to where ranboo came to you

I was on a little walk, just minding my own bussines. I was going to my favourite place, but than I saw a person there. I immediatly knew who that was. I didn't know their name but i knew them. I came up to them "Hey, are you alright?" I askes hoping they would know who I am at least a little bit. "Excuse me?" They said turning to me. "I asked, if you are okay?" I repeated my self. "Oh, yeah yeah. I'm great!" They said. But I knew they were lying by the voice crack. "Are you sure? U don't sound alright." I said sitting beside them, hoping it wouldn't bother them. "I don't know if I'm okay or not." They said. I could see the tears forming in their eyes. "You want to talk about it?" I asked. Now i probably sounded like a creep or something. Great job ranboo. I thought. "I don't know if I should talk about my problems with a stranger." They finally smiled. It was a very pretty smile. "Oh I thought u knew me at least a little bit. I am Ranboo. We have math and english together." I said, trying not to sound weird. "Oh that's why your voice sounded familiar. I am Y/n, nice to meet you. We can go on a walk and tell you whats bothering me." Y/N! THAT'S WHAT THEIR NAME WAS. "Oh yeah, sure!" I said standing up and stretching my hand to help them.

A/N
Hello!! I hope you like this so far. I was thinking about this scenario when I was on a walk to my favourite place which is beside a lake so that's why i picked that. Also the beginning is a true story. And to cleaf thungs up, Patricia is my best friend irl so that's why i picked her to be y/n's vest friend in this story. But anyways, be safe lovelies, don't forget to eat and drink<33