~six~

RANBOO POV

"Also, i have some news. My friends Bill, Toby and Tommy are visiting america for the rest of the holidays so i rented a air bnb (is that whats it called? Idk) you, me the brits, karl and sapnap can all come there r enough rooms for all of us." I said having at least a little hope that they say yes. "I would love to meet your friends but i dont want to be a burden. Like its probably a special moment for you."

"No, no it's okay. They all want to meet you too."

~time skip to 24th december brought to you by hufflepuff ranboo~

Y/N POV

Okay tomorrow its christmas. And it's the second month since I got to know Ranboo (let's just pretend its been 2 months i dont remember I was writing it last year hahaha get it? i am so funny i know)
I've got presents for all of them. I got better clothes for mr. Innit because his fashion is just horrible (no hate towards tommy love im man) for bill i got candles because this man is just obessesed with candles (i have no idea if he acutally is i just dont how to gift gifts sk thats why my friends call me santa from wish :) ) and i got a book for ranboo. He was litterarly WHINING he doesnt have any good books and he has nothing to read. And because i am the book obessesed one here i know everyboom ever made. And no i am not beeing dramatic n shit. And for the tubster, i got us marching bracelets becuase i am desperate. But they r lretty and they were expencive so that bitch better be gratefull. And marching bracelates cuz me and tubbo are the best friends for life. Yes. I am stealing ranboos husband. Also for karlnap im getting them a hotel room for 2 nights  so we can have at least some time off off that cheesy flirting and shit.(Y/n pov is turning to me. Oh no.)
I was making breakfast i the kitchen while listening to mt brother flirting with my long term best friend. I mean karl. "Okay lovebirds i love both of you and i am very happy for you two bhut could you two quiet down a little bit please." "Okay sorry!!" Karl shouted from the living room. "Just remember when you and ranboo start dating i will be telling you the same thing."
"What?" I hear Ranboo's morning voice behing me. "FUCK TOU NICK! Good norning Ranboo. How was ur sleep?" "Not bad. I was thinking we all could stream a laugh you lose on my twitch. If you want to."
"Yeah sure, I dont mind. Also breakfast is almost ready, please go wake up the idiots sleeping, thank you." And in that moment ranboo was out the kitchen heading uo stairs to the bedrooms. Also the room araging thing was me sharing room with ranboo because he was the only one that i knew at the beggining, then karl and sapnap share a room and the last three have the big bedroom.
After 2 minutes i hear loud footstepd and a lot of sbouting. "First gets to slap sapnap!" A loud voice shouts. Thats deffinetly tommy. "I AM GONNA BE FIRST" tubbo yells. "HA LOSERS! Sapnappppp come herrreee!!" Billzo says leaving the kitchen walking to the living room. After a few seconds i hear sapnap yell. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR! BILL YOU ASSHOLE. ILL CATCH YOU AND UR DEAD"
"Hey, hey, hey boys. Stop the fighting and eat the breakfast."

"We eat this like every morning. Why can we have something else for oncee."

"Tom stop whining. You can be grateful that we at least eat something. Y/n its delicios, RIGHT TOMMY?" Karl says. I just love Karl. He is always apreciative.

"Thank you karl."

~time skip to after breakfast/lunch~

"Hello tubboooo. I'm going on a walk. U wanna go with me? After that we can do the u laugh u lose thing that ranboo is planning." I say walking into tubbos, bills and tommys room.

"Fine i'll go. But why dont you ask ranboo? Isnt he like yoir best best friend or something?"

"I knowww. But ur my new best friend and i am going to replace ranboo and im going to be ur new husband :D."

"Okaayy..? Let's go then!"

HELLO MY CHILDREN, YA BOYS BACK! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I WISH YOU ALL WELL AND LUCK IN 2022. Sorry for the shorter chapter its mostly a filler chapted because i didnt know what to write. But the next one is not that boring(?) Okay but other wise drink, eat and take care of your selves!! Loev you allll!!!!!