~eight~

Y/N POV

"So, what should we watch?" Tommy asks. "THE NEW STRANGER THINGS SEASON CAME OUT LETS WATCH THAT!!" Me and Ranboo shout at the same time. Karl and sapnap agree while billzo just sits there annoyed because i stole his cool glasses. "Bill you good?" Ranboo asked with a slight chuckle. "No because that bitch stole my fucking glasses." Bilzo sais pointing at me."Yeah because you didnt listen to me" I said slightly shouting. "Okay guys clam down and lets just watch the damn show." Karl said turning on stranger things.

~lil time skip~

We were in the middle of the fourth episode S4 abd i felt a slight presure on my shoulder. I looked down and saw Ranboo sleeping. I looked at him in aw when Tommy nuged me in the arm. "Ow?" I said looking over at tommy. "Looks like someone is having a good sleep" tommy teases me a bit. "Oh shush" i laugh. I really like these guys, im happy that ranboo invited me. They are such a cool group of people. Even Tommy, i know he can be annoting sometimes but hes sweet. Im so happy rn.

After we watched the whole season ans me crying at some points other get up and went to their rooms. I stayed there scrooling through tiktok and ranboo still asleep on my shoulder. He then starts to slowly wake up. "Goood sleep you had there" i joke. "How long was i asleep for?" he asks while sitting up. "Like the whole season" I say whole thinking about it. "Oh."
I look at the clock and its 9.05 pm. "Its kind od late, we should go to sleeps since were streaming tomorrow" i said slowly getting up from the couch.

~next morning haha"

I walk down the stairs and see ranboo preparing breakfast in the kitchen. At 6am. You would never think that the RanbooLive would be awake at 6am making breakfast. "What the hell." I say walking up to him. "Oh good morning" Ranboo says still keeping his eyes on the pancakes. "What are you doing?" I ask. "I was hungry and then I decided to give you some break and make the breakfast for you" he said and he looked at me with the sweetest smile. "Aw, thats so nice" What if I five him a quick peck on the cheek? Yk what fuck it. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek. I truned i little pink. "Now what was that for" he asks smiling for ear to ear.

GUESS WHOS BACK! ITS ME!! YES IM BACK AT IT AGAIN for who knows how long. Not even me but HOW ARE WE DOINGGG HOPE YOU ALL R HAVING A GREAT DAY!!! I LOVE YOU ALL HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS WEIRD ASS CHAPTER😍😍😍