Chapter 2

Human POV

I woke up with a huge pain in my leg, I opened my eyes and saw that I was lying in front of the giant from before, but he had his back to me.

I didn't want to scream, for the giant to realize that I was already awake, so I covered my mouth with my hand, but it was impossible to ignore the pain in her leg.

I sat up slowly and unexpectedly began to cough up all the water that I had swallowed earlier, just for lasting longer underwater, when I was hiding under the water.
Obviously the giant realized that I was already awake, when he heard my cough, and turned around to see me, I was in the giant's bed.

I, while coughing and crying from all the pain, moved away from the giant with the help of my arms. I realized that the giant had disarmed me, my swords and my three-dimensional equipment were not with me, and I also had no boots.

"Don't worry, don't hurt yourself anymore, I'm not going to do anything bad to you" said the giant something that i couldn't understand. I could not stopped coughing and stared at the giant in shock. After spending a few minutes with anxiety because of coughing so much, and on top of that having a giant watching, I started looking around and saw that I was in a huge room, and I was on top of the giant bed. The words didn't even come out to shout, I was having a terrible fear. 'They live in homes !?' I thought worriedly.

"Your leg hurts, right?, I have medicine to heal your broken leg" the giant speak again, he got off the bed carefully, so that I won't bounce, but still for me it was like an earthquake every time he was moving. 'why hasn't he killed me yet? Maybe he's willing to help me stop the giants from eating humans, It's stupid to think that, because he couldn't eat anything else right?' i thought.

He started to get closer to catch me, but the closer the giant got, I went back moving away from his hand, I reached the edge of the bed and the giant took the opportunity to take me when I couldn't go back anymore, because if I did, i was going to fall and die. When the giant's hand was close to me, I instinctively leaned back again, falling off the bed and closing my eyes very hard, "oi, watch out!" said the giant, quickly putting a hand under me, and I fell on the palm of his hand.

Now, I couldn't control the fear I had, I was in the hand of a giant. My body trembled and tears kept pouring out of my eyes. The giant took a deep breath, "stop being afraid, I'm trying to help you human" I froze, When the giant spoke, I didn't understand anything he was saying, and I was literally in his freaking hand, I was terribly afraid.

The giant put me on top of a very messy table, there were sheets of paper the size of a garden with rare letters written on it, and there was a pot with pencils the size of a tree...

I look at the letters on the paper, it was as if it were their alphabet. I wish I could learn it.

The giant took something from a drawer, while I sat trembling on top of the table.
What he took was a leaf from like a giant plant, it was the size of my leg, "here, put it around the leg, it is a plant that heals bones." I only stared and listened to him, but didn't understand what he told me, I was confused looking at him. the giant's patience was starting to run out, "okay... if you don't want to put it on, worse for you, because you aren't going away from here until that little leg of yours is healed" said the giant a little annoyed. I stared at the giant with a lump in my throat, 'fuck, he's angry' i thought, i don't know what to do, maybe he is angry because I am not communicating back, but what did he tell me?, he has a leaf in his hand. "I'm sure your leg hurts" said the giant pointing at my leg, suddenly my adrenaline surged  "my leg?" I said without knowing how I dared.

For just a few seconds my fear was completely removed. But I regretted having spoken because the giant remained silent looking at me without moving or anything, and I was beginning to have anxiety again and my heart rate began to accelerate and my fear increased.