Chapter 3

human POV

"girl, wake up!" said an unknown male voice, "he's unconscious asshole, he's not going to wake up because you tell him" said another voice. "Stop screaming, morons... she's a girl... and this hateful giant has brought her here... the best thing this girl could be doing is being unconscious" said a voice, this time female.

I was listening to it all while lying on a rug with my eyes closed. My head ached a lot. The hand of the unknown female voice touched my arm, I instantly opened my eyes and sat up quickly to be aware of what had touched me.
I looked at a human woman, who was also wearing the same clothes as me, this girl had blonde hair, tied up in a high ponytail, she was older than me, probably around 25 years old.
I stared at her, I didn't know what was happening, or where I was. "hey hey, okay, don't be scared... I'm Liz, and this is Elliott and Luke" she said. Elliot was a man with a strong physique body, he was tall, and had a bit of a beard, he looked older than 30 years, and Luke was seen as the typical attractive boy that everyone dislikes, because he is the typical self-centered boy, he seemed to be about 23 years old. "We're from Domos ( a human village), the three of us went into the woods and we met 'the boss of the giants' as the giants call him, and he caught all three of us... and that's why we're here, he caught you too that giant, that's why you're here" Liz continued, "Domos...that village is uninhabited right now...what are you doing here!?" I said, Domos was a great village that watched the entrances of the forest at night, in case a giant approached where the humans lived, but in one of the expeditions they had to go into the woods and they never left them, so the villagers of the village had to go to another village.

I looked around, it was like a room made of stone, almost no sunlight came in, it only had a grille on the ceiling that you could see the sky and clouds from it. "Sorry, we haven't been able to return... well... you're in a giant town... populated by giants" Elliott said, with a desperate tone, "why didn't you all come back, you were the best guard village!? But -But what is all this?" I asked  confused, "there is no time to explain that to you...this room, is where you are going to live now...the giant that caught us is training other giants...with us...they will not eat us, because else they will run out of the training material..." Luke said as if it were a good thing

"no way, you're teaching the giants ways to kill humans!?, without you being eaten alive, what about all our friends and family?!, you are training those monsters to kill them... you are also monsters" I answered in disbelief. "hey girl! we don't have a choice either, they know almost everything about us and we, humans, don't know anything about the giants...they just eat us" said elliott, "ok, the training of the giants is going to start, now one of them is going to come to give us gas to be able to be with the three-dimensional team, we are going to be in an open field, there is almost nothing to engage with the team, you have to hook up on the giants themselves and run away from them, because they can't catch you... we can't kill them because they don't give us weapons, ok, that's all, do you understand?" explain Liz to me.

My head hurt a little but it was because of the hunger I had, and also the damage that those giants gave me to leave me unconscious, and because of everything that was happening.

Strong footsteps began to be heard getting closer, "don't be scared, he's going to give us the three-dimensional equipment, just don't be scared, everything's going to be fine, It's just training, they're not going to eat or kill us" Liz told me as she hugged me, but I pushed her away from her hugging me.

The giant covered with his body the light that entered the human room, he opened the ceiling grille and threw the human equipment, and closed the grille again. The giant left without saying anything, they heard how the steps were moving away.