Chapter 3

"Um...I know this is suppose to help me get to the headmaster's building but, come on this is way too big." Zero spoke, staring at himself in the mirror wearing a shirt with the sleeves covering his hand and slipping off his shoulder.

Kaname kisses his exposed shoulder, hugging his waist. "You know you could speed their naked. All everyone will see is a blur." He suggests.

"Are you forgetting I'm a level E an-"

"Actually you're more of a Level D now or you will be if you just keep up drinking from me." Kaname interjects showing him his wrist, "Drink before you go and I can take you to your room."

Zero stares at his wrist before grabbing it and descendings his fangs sinking them inside. He starts sucking the flowing blood, moaning softly at the taste. Zero leans back against Kaname chest, ignoring everything else but the taste of his blood. The only other blood he had was Yuki's and her's pale in comparison to Kaname.

Kaname blows out a soft breath, kissing Zero's head. He grabbed him tightly with his free hand speeding towards his room in a blur. He opens the door and closes it fast, standing in the middle of the room, rubbing his hip while he is drinking. "We are here."

Zero pulls away slowly, licking his lips noticing they are in his room. His vision turns around towards Kaname and stares up at him before leaning forward, kissing him softly with passion. The kiss turns a little harder before Zero pulls away, "Thank you...my little pureblood."

Kaname grins, licking his lips from the kiss tasting his blood. "See you later, Zero" He whispers leaving in a blur.

Zero smiles, softly standing in his empty room. "I have a boyfriend. I'm dating a vampire, not any vampire a pureblood." He mumbles, "Okay...." He accepts shrugging his shoulder as he started getting dressed in new clothes.

He rush (walked slowly) to his 4th period since he missed the other three. He walks in when the bell rings, ignoring the teacher's glare as he walks to his usual seat beside Yuki.

He sits down in his seat and lays his head down, the sunlight taking a toll on his body. After a few minutes of feeling Yuki's gaze on him, Zero lifts his head up to look at her. "What?"

"Where were you last night? One second we were together then I looked over and you were gone! Where did you go?"

Zero stares at her, uninterested in the conversation, "Away. Now leave me alone I'm trying to sleep." He responds, laying his back down.

Yuki sticks her tongue out at him before paying attention.

The class ends an hour later and Zero sits up, stretching the sleep away not noticing eyes on him. He stands there feeling people stare at him, deciding to finally acknowledge it. "WHAT!" Zero shouts, annoyed at the eyes on him.

One of the boy's answer, "Well I don't know if you heard or not but the dance is coming up and our test scores determine who will be setting up, and since you don't pay attention we don't need you making us lose."

Giving the boy, I don't give a fuck look, Zero rolls his eyes, "My grades in this class are good so don't worry." He said, walking out.

Yuki goes after him, "Wait for me!" She exclaims walking beside him, "Going to headmasters for lunch?"

He shakes his head, "No but I guess I could." He shrugs, walking in that direction. Zero walks inside and goes towards the kitchen smelling... something. It's not something he would call food. Walking inside the kitchen, Zero watches as the headmaster fans some black smoke from the oven, letting out a sigh at the action.

'Why does he keep trying to cook, after all these years?'

Kaien coughs hard, taking out the meal and putting it on the counter while kicking the oven shut. He sees his kids show up, smiling over at them, "You guys came!"