Time: 10:45

Teddy

"See you in a few months," I say, kissing Pippa's cheek, "Try to sleep on the plane, all right?"

"Okay. You be good for your dad now, okay?" she asks, kissing Lee's forehead and pinching his cheeks. Heathrow is surprisingly not busy. Something about an ongoing terrorist incident.

"He will be, we're gonna be fine," I say, hugging her one more time. This time, I believe it.

Trevor

I don't know why we all have to go to the airport as a group. But we do. We do this often, by the way. Despite my suggestions we not act related in public. But we're picking up Brianna, so I don't complain excessively. By some miracle Circe actually agrees to come with us. She thinks we're amusing at this point, I think.

"Mommy!!!" Ev spots her first, and runs away from us through the crowd.

"How's my little devil?" she asks, picking them up easily and kissing their cheeks.

"I'm good. I missed you!" In baby New York gangster accent but less like they learned it from being in New York and more from watching Ocean's Eleven, that's a meaningless theory, but it's mine.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I'm late. They couldn't land the plane for two hours something about an ongoing terrorist incident. Would you wonderful people who are all to some degree covered in blood know anything about that?" Brianna asks, unjudgementally, while holding Ev tightly like a rag doll.

"Hey, terrorist-incident, you want to tell your cousin what happened?" my father asks Axel, dryly.

"No, go ahead, you say things better," Axel says. He's dead on his feet, walking completely attached to Phoenix, arms around his chest, face buried in his dripping husband's sweatshirt.

"Ah---we had—some problems," Phoenix says.

"But, hey, your kid is fine," I say.

"Might have helped with a minor kidnapping," Red says.

"Dad showed up. I had FUN mommy."

"Course you did. Well, all flights are grounded so we're not getting out of Heathrow for a while, something to do with a terrorist incident," she says.

"You hear that, terrorist-incident?" my father asks Axel.

"Shh, he's upset," Phoenix says.

"I need you both to understand how very upset a lot of other people become when he's upset."

"I tried to talk with him. He's sad," Phoenix says, petting Axel's head gently.

"Oh good," Brianna says, "That bad huh?"

"Pretty much, I'll tell it more interesting than it happened, but it might be closer to the truth than their versions," I say.

"Terrorist incident? Care to comment?" my father, poking Axel.

"No, that's fine," he says, eyes closed.

"Darling look, there are two people who don't look safe to be out who clearly don't have tickets why don't you go help them through security?" my mother says to my father.

"Why?" he asks.

"Bet you can't."

"Fine, I'll meet you at the car," he says, handing off something in a bag that's probably a fucking bomb or something knowing them.

"Who's the new kid?" Brianna asks, pointing the baby my mother is still carrying who she and my dad clearly kidnapped.

"No witnesses no crime," all of us, including Ev, say.

"Wow, you guys have had a fun visit," she says.

"Oh, it was just last night," I say.

"They assure me prior to four o'clock last night they were normal," Circe says.

"They definitely weren't," Brianna says, grinning.

Viktor

"You have to let us in."

"No—I ---the thing is---I don't."

"We will have tickets," Evans says.

"It doesn't work like that."

"We really need to be on that side, though, it's important, here we'll buy tickets."

"Is this your first day on the planet, mate? You don't buy tickets at security."

Evans and I look at each other and shrug.

"It is our first day on the planet, apparently, can we buy them from you this once?" I ask, hopefully.

"Look, sorry, they're with me," a man who I've never seen before walks up behind us.

"And you are--?"

"Here's my card, they're a part of a film crew hence they're appearance. They're joinging flight 390," he says, producing papers from his pocket.

We both stare at him.

"Go on," the security man glacnes at whatever he's showing him.

"Get going, don't want to miss your plane," the man says, winking at us. Then he turns to rejoin his own ragtag party, which do look like an escaping film crew.

"What was that?" Evans asks.

"Luck, for once," I say, taking his hand, "Let's get out of here."

The End