3|Dollhouse

"Everyone, think's that we're perfect. Please don't let them look through the curtains..."

Aidan's Pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night and could hear yelling, getting up quietly I snuck downstairs and sat at the bottom of them watching my uncle argue with my mom. Who I knew wanted this to be over with.

"Leave him out of this, Aidan has nothing to do with this conversation-" I heard my mom say not noticing me, "He's the reason why you can't afford to go to college! You dropped out of high school when you found out you were pregnant with him!"

She started to walk away from him when he grabbed her arm, when she turned around to look at him the look on her face was upsetting. She looked so scared, I stood up and came over to where they could see me. "Mom.." I started looking at her and seeing my uncle let go of her.

"Aidan go back to bed, were just talking." She tried to play it off, but little did she know is that I saw and heard the entire thing. I didn't want to leave her. "Dave you should leave-" I suggested, but he didn't like that idea, especially if it was me saying it.

"What did you just tell me?" He looked at me, I took a breath looking at my mom and back at him. "I said that you should leave.. please-" saying that again he hit me across the face.

I breathed heavily and sat up in bed, a fucking dream. I looked down pulling on my hair a little, I wanted these nightmares to stop. Something made me look over at the nightstand, seeing the clock say 7:46am.

"Shit!" I got up grabbing the nearest T-shirt and put it on, along with the first pair of jeans I found on the floor. I ran downstairs seeing that the house was empty, "Which one of you assholes turned my alarm off!?" I yelled with no response, "Madison! Justin! Mason!?" Had to be one of them.

They were always doing this shit to me. I grabbed my jacket off the counter and started to head out the door until I realized that I wasn't alone, looking over in the living room I saw Y/n still asleep.

"Y/n-" I said from the kitchen, she didn't budge. I went over to her and shook her, "Come on you're late for school."

The second I touched her she sat up and started to shake a little, "Sorry.. uhm is there a room I can change in?" She asked. "Yeah upstairs-" she stood up going towards the front door which I was confused on why.

"Are you serious?!" I heard her say to herself, "What?-" I asked. "That bitch decided to take my bag of clothes and everything else I had-" she walked back and forth, "I have some that you could maybe wear.." I offered.

She shrugged and I showed her upstairs to where I was sleeping for now, I gave her a black T- shirt and a pair of pants. She nodded in a response of a "Thank you" and went in to my room to change.

Y/n's Pov:

I didn't necessarily like the idea of wearing someone else's clothes, but until I could get to a Goodwill or any kind of clothing store I was stuck with this, I took the hoodie I was wearing off and had forgotten that the evening before I didn't bother putting a shirt on.

Looking in the mirror that hung on the closet door I felt ashamed of the markings I had on me. I pushed that thought to the side and focused on getting ready, after getting dressed I came out of the bedroom and saw that Aidan was gone.