⚠︎ 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⌫

Park Chaeyoung is a young individual who has faced significant challenges due to her unique family background and the tragic loss of her mothers.
At the age of 17, soon to be 18, she stands at a height of 5'4 and is currently a junior in high school.
Chaeyoung's closest friends are Sana and Tzuyu, and she harbors a small crush on an Alpha girl.

Kim Jennie, The Alpha of the 'Dark Moon' pack, is known for her assertive leadership and the strict disciplinary measures she enforces. With two fathers, Jennie defies traditional norms, as male pregnancy is not uncommon among wolves, especially when they are mates.
Standing at an imposing height of 6'2, Jennie serves as both a senior in high class and the school president.
Lisa is her best friend, and she holds a special place in Jennie's heart.

Lisa Manoban, the powerful Beta of the 'Dark Moon' pack, possesses exceptional fighting skills that even professional fighters admire

Lisa Manoban, the powerful Beta of the 'Dark Moon' pack, possesses exceptional fighting skills that even professional fighters admire. As the best friend of the Alpha's daughter and the future Alpha herself, Lisa has been eagerly awaiting the arrival of her mate.
With a height of 6'3, Lisa is a senior alongside Jennie and serves as the Vice President. She is dedicated to her work and remains loyal to the Alpha, as her parents instilled in her the importance of following orders, even if it brings sadness or pain.

 She is dedicated to her work and remains loyal to the Alpha, as her parents instilled in her the importance of following orders, even if it brings sadness or pain

Kim Jisoo, Another formidable Beta from the 'Sunshine' pack, is highly regarded for her strength and abilities.
Despite her impressive stature of 6'1, Jisoo often feels disheartened as she has yet to find her mate, while many of her friends have already found theirs.
Having completed high school, Jisoo cherishes her friendships with Taehyung, Seulgi, Momo, Charyoung, and Ryujin. She currently holds no crushes, focusing solely on finding her destined mate.

Kim Taehyung, the Alpha of the 'Black Forest' pack, shares a familial connection with Jennie through their fathers

Kim Taehyung, the Alpha of the 'Black Forest' pack, shares a familial connection with Jennie through their fathers. He is a fun loving Alpha but he is quite stubborn and will never back off once he gets his mind on something.
His height of 6'3 adds to his imposing presence.
Having completed high school, Taehyung's closest friends include Namjoon, J-Hope, Jackson, Bambam, Mark, Kai, and Jessi.
While he may or may not have a crush on Jennie, his focus lies primarily on his responsibilities as an Alpha.

Jeon Jungkook, a beautiful yet misunderstood Omega, faces discrimination and harassment due to his appearance and perceived sexual orientation.
Standing at a height of 5'4, Jungkook is currently a junior in high school.
Lisa and Moonbyul are his best friends, providing him with a sense of support. Jungkook has chosen not to pursue romantic relationships, as he believes love to be fleeting and fears losing those he cares about.

Kim Namjoon, an atypical Alpha, defies expectations with his kindness, love for others, and sensitivity.
Standing tall at 6'5, Namjoon leads the 'Sunshine' pack and cherishes his role as their Alpha.
Seulgi, Jihoon, Haruto, Asahi, and Yoshi are his closest friends. Namjoon had a mate in the past, but tragically, she lost her life while protecting him. This loss has left him feeling lonely, believing that love only comes once in a lifetime.

Jin, an orphaned Omega, was disowned by his family at a young age due to his Omega status. He embraces his beauty and exhibits confidence and sarcasm uncommon among male omegas.
Standing at 5'7, Jin has become a new teacher.
J-Hope, Junkyu, Hyunsuk, and Mashiho are his closest friends.
While he loves himself deeply, Jin has yet to meet someone who could make him forget about his self-interest.

Jimin, a cute and popular Omega, receives admiration from both girls and boys due to his appearance.
Standing at 5'2, Jimin is a junior in high school. His closest friends are Somi, Sunmi, and Lisa.
Jimin eagerly anticipates finding his mate and has saved his first kiss and other intimate experiences for that special someone.

Yoongi, the third in command of the 'Black Forest' pack, possesses a ruthless nature when it comes to protecting his pack from perceived threats. However, those who earn his trust and love experience a sweet and caring side of him.
Standing at 6'0, Yoongi is a senior in high school and shares close friendships with Namjoon, Taehyung, J-Hope, and Felix.
He currently does not have a crush on anyone.

J-Hope, known as a ray of sunshine and a compassionate helper, holds the position of fourth in command.
Despite finding his mate, who happened to be a lesbian, J-Hope ended their bond out of respect and became comatose as a result.
At the age of 19 and standing at 6'1, J-Hope is currently hospitalized and unable to attend school.

These are just a few of the many characters within this story. Feel free to provide a different title if desired.