☠Pᴀʀᴛ 5~ ᴀʟᴘʜᴀ ᴍᴀɴ༄

[✿ʀᴏsé ᴘᴏᴠ✿]

My mind was consumed with anxiety as thoughts of Jennie raced through my head. How on earth would I ever meet her? What should I wear? What if she doesn't like me? But most importantly, what is wrong with me? Why am I acting so desperate in front of her?

These questions tormented me, leaving me no choice but to seek solace in the presence of Alice Unnie. I found her sitting on a bench, seemingly lost in the beauty of nature. With a forced smile, I cautiously approached and took a seat beside her.

"Do you need my help?" Alice said, her tone filled with an eerie calmness.

"How did you even know I was here?" I stammered, my voice trembling with unease.

"I... I am a werewolf, sister," she said, as a matter of fact.

"I know that, but I can't hear anyone's moments so intensely," I replied, my eyes piercing into her soul.

"I am a Beta," she whispered, like it was a no big deal. And looked at me.

For a moment, we locked eyes, and without wasting another second, I dropped to my knees and bowed before her, a gesture of utmost reverence.

To my astonishment, Alice mirrored my actions, bending down beside me.

"What... what are you doing, Unnie?" I asked, bewildered by her unexpected response.

"We are hiding from someone, aren't we? Well, I am hiding too," she whispered, her voice filled with a hint of fear.

"I'm not hiding, I'm simply showing you the respect you deserve by bowing before you," I explained, desperately trying to make sense of the situation.

"Why? This has never happened to me before, not even during my Excursion to a different pack house," Alice pondered, her confusion evident.

"Wait, you went to a different pack house?" I questioned, my anxiety momentarily forgotten as curiosity took over.

"Yes, my dear sister, because one of our mothers was from that pack, the leader of that pack took me in since I was a b-beta" she whispered, her voice filled with hesitation.

A pang of sadness washed over me as I realized that I, being an Omega, was the reason we sisters were forced apart.

"And on that fateful day, I first laid eyes upon her, the only one amidst a sea of trembling souls. She exuded a commanding presence, a power that made everyone cower in fear. But I... I was drawn to her," she reminisced, her voice tinged with melancholy.

I could see the longing in her eyes, the way they glistened with unspoken emotions. She forced a smile, but it held a hint of sorrow, a reflection of the unrequited love that weighed heavily on her heart.

"Why do you wear such a mournful expression?" I asked, my voice filled with concern.

"Because, my dear, she probably doesn't even know of my existence," she replied, her voice laced with a profound sadness that echoed through the room.

I tried to reassure her, to convince her that her presence had surely left an impression. But deep down, I knew the pain of unrequited love all too well.

With a heavy heart, I informed her that I had to meet someone, and she reluctantly agreed to help me choose a dress.

"Yes! I've found it! I've been searching for this dress for what feels like an eternity," she exclaimed, her voice tinged with a mix of excitement and desperation.

She approached me, holding out a red, short dress. But as I looked at it, doubt crept into my mind.

"Are you certain that I should wear this?" I questioned, my voice filled with uncertainty.