★Pᴀʀᴛ 2~ ᴍʏ sɪsᴛᴇʀ?☑

{Rosé pov.}

Can you believe it? Jennie didn't do anything except warn me to stay away from Lisa. And foolishly, I agreed. But in the process, she may have pushed me, and now I find myself lying on the floor, feeling utterly defeated. Jennie is slowly fading away from my sight, and I can't help but feel a deep sense of sorrow.

Suddenly, a crumpled paper ball hits Jennie. I turn to see Fiorella standing beside me, the source of the throw. Jennie's anger is now unleashed, and the girls around her are furious too. I can sense the dangerous aura emanating from her, and the people around us are shocked, their hands covering their mouths.

"WHO THE HELL THREW THIS BALL AT ME?!" Jennie's rage is like that of a ferocious tiger, ready to pounce on anyone who dares cross her. I don't want Fiorella to get into trouble because of me.

"I d-did it," I said shuttering, fearing the punishment that awaited me.

"You bitch-" Jennie charges towards me, and in an instant, she has her hands around my neck, choking the life out of me. I fear that Fiorella will intervene and get herself into even more trouble. But thankfully, she remains frozen, perhaps scared of the consequences that await her for standing up to Jennie. Everyone is in shock, witnessing Jennie's violent outburst.

But should I feel sadness that Fiorella didn't do anything or relief?

"Shut up, Rosé. Do you want to get that girl in trouble? She is just a child! Even if she stood up for you, what could she have done?" My inner wolf whispers to me.

Great, just great. I can't reveal my true self to the world, but this wolf offers useless advice.
(A/N - By true self she means that she can't transform in her wolf form.)

Some wise man once said, "Take advice from others, but ultimately follow your heart, soul, and mind." Could that wise man be me? But this wolf is a part of my soul too.

Gasping for breath, I feel like I'm on the verge of death.

"Hey, the principal is coming," someone whispers urgently.

Jennie seems reluctant to let go, but eventually, she releases her grip on me. She leaves the hall, but not before turning around with a smirk and uttering chilling words, "Just wait and watch. What I will do to you will be far worse."

If it weren't for my werewolf hearing, I wouldn't have heard a thing. Thanks a lot. Jennie's words send shivers down my spine. Fiorella comes to my side. "Are you alright?" she asks, hugging me tightly.

"Yes, I'm fine. Let's go," I respond, trying to put on a brave face.

She remains silent, her expression filled with sadness, as she walks beside me, holding my hand.
Suddenly, someone else hugs me tightly. It's the first time someone other than Fiorella has embraced me.

"I missed you so much... You look so cute in real life," they say excitedly.

"Um, who are you?" I ask politely, not wanting to sound rude.

"I... you don't know me? Great Luna didn't tell you about me?" they ask, shocked.

"Oh, no. Could you please introduce yourself?" I reply kindly.

"I am Park Alice." A girl seemingly around my age says.

Seeing my confusion, she laughed awkwardly.

"Oh, I'm... well, your sister."

If I were drinking water, I would have choked on it. Thankfully, I wasn't.

"I know, you're probably wondering where I've been and all, but I tried so hard to contact you, but..." I interrupt her by pulling her into a tight hug, tears streaming down my face.

"Don't worry, I have you now. Please never leave me," I plead.

"I will never leave you, baby sister," she assured me. We talk for hours after that.

"So, about earlier... I saw that... I mean, I heard that J... there was a girl who was choking you?" She finally brings up the incident.

It takes me a few moments to register what they're trying to say.

"That girl's name is Jennie. I don't know, but I think she likes..."

She shot me a concerned look and said, "Stay away from her. She looks like bad news."

"Ah, okay," I reply uncertainly.

We walk in silence until we reach the pack house.

"Aww, my two babies are here. You both look so beautiful," Great Luna greets us, enveloping us in a warm hug.

"You didn't tell Rosé about me?" Alice says, a teasing smile on her face.

"It slipped my mind... But isn't it amazing? You got to surprise her," Great Luna says, overly excited.

"I am long lost and forgotten," a sad, cute voice chimes in.

"Why did you go to school then?" Great Luna scolds Fiorella, her aggression evident.

I expected Great Luna to scold me for not talking to Fiorella, but that's not the case here.

Fiorella looks shocked. Every time someone doesn't talk to her or play with her, and she complains to Great Luna, the person gets scolded. I try my best not to burst out laughing. It seems like today is my best day, except for the incident with Jennie...

"Go and eat, and never come to me complaining about Rosé again," Great Luna commands Fiorella, who looks like she could devour Great Luna whole. But just as quickly as her anger flares up, it subsides.

"So, you two talk and share your experiences, love interests, and blah, blah, blah," Great Luna says, winking at us as she mentions "love interests."

"So... should we go to our room?" Alice suggests.

"Yes, of course," I reply, nodding my head repeatedly.

I lead her to my room, which will now be "our room." Alice flops down on the bed, sighing and closing her eyes as if trying to remember or recall something.

"Do you like someone?" Her sudden question catches me off guard, and I choke on my water.

"No, why?" I say, wiping the spilled water from my mouth.

"Have you found your mate already?" She inquires.

"No, I'm not even 18 yet," I exaggerate, widening my eyes.

"Oh, I thought you were older because you're so mature and understanding," she say, her eyes filled with shock.

"When you don't have any family, you become mature and understanding," I state matter-of-factly, instantly regretting my words as I see Alice close her eyes in pain, biting her lip.

"What about you?" I quickly change the topic.

"I don't have any luck," she shrugs.

"You'll find someone soon. You just turned 18. It's okay. It's still early. Don't worry,"

"I am 25 years old." She said sounding defeated.

I was beyond shocked, "What? But you look much younger." I said.

"That may be but I have lost all my hope of finding a mate by now." She said flopping down on the bed.

I reassure her, but deep down, I can't shake this feeling of unease in her presence. My soul and mind are on high alert, but I can't quite understand why.

꧁༺ vote and comment are appreciated ༻꧂