♨Pᴀʀᴛ 6~ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ࿐

《Rᴏsé ᴘᴏᴠ》

After walking for a million years; that was in reality only a few minutes, I arrived in front of Jennie's official house and not just a pack house.
Her house was just what I expected it to be: Huge, Fabulous and Stylish.
I don't think that I can call it a house, it's more like a Mansion.

The mansion- I mean House had a main entrance that was too big, and there were many men; perhaps werewolves.
Walking through it, while the men were looking at me like I was some kind of threat, it looked like they were about to rip my skin off my body in a minute if it weren't for a maid who soon arrived for my rescue.
The maid walked in front of me leading me to the expected living room.
She seemed like a robot; No introduction or anything, she just gave a hand sign to the werewolves or Men out there and they let me in, she gave me no emotions, at all.
After setting up the couch, she left, I said 'Thank you' but she didn't even replied, I was admiring the whole interior of the house.
A chandelier was hanging in the middle of the ceiling: it looked very royal but it also creeped me out; what if it felt on top of me?

Shrugging my thoughts I looked around the living room, sure enough, It had many things a grand Vase and a picture frame.
What caught my attention was the picture frame consisting of a girl; probably Jennie and Two handsome men.
I remembered one of them as our Alpha.
Suddenly, a hand rested on my shoulder and I quickly turned around to see who it was, with my eyes wide open, I saw a shocked expression on Jennie's usually cold demeanour.
"Is it you, Rosie?" She asked me, putting on her sexy accent while saying my name.

I just nodded in response.

"I need a verbal response to this, sweetie." She said kindly; I would have thought that- if it weren't for her grabbing my chin harshly and making me look at her breathtaking turquoise eyes.

"Y-yes, I a-am R-r-osé." I stammered.

"Better."
She let go of my chin and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Let's go to my room, shall we?"

I nodded nervously but soon answered verbally. "Okay."

"Did I tell you that you are looking gorgeous?" She said while climbing the stairs.

I don't know why it's suddenly getting hot in here, and my cheeks feel like they are in a volcano. So hot!

"N-no?"

"I just did, silly." She said giggling in the end.
Her voice is so angelic but I don't want to judge her because she can be an angel in disguise, who knows?

"Here," She said stopping in front of a big door.

She opened the door and motioned me to go first, What a gentlewoman.

She entered the door and locked it, with two locks, I was getting anxious.

She had a smirk on her face while doing so.

She looked me in the eyes and her smirk dropped to become a frown.

"Don't worry, I am not going to do anything bad."

And I don't know but I believed her words and relaxed in her soft bedsheets.

Honestly- I half expected her room to be Black; and that's what it is- black, almost everything here is in black. From Bedsheets to Closet. Her room was very neat, probably the maid's hard work.

"You liked my room?" She asked her voice laced with expectancy.

"Of course, it looks heavenly," I replied truthfully.

"You don't say that; I designed it based on hell," She said with a half smile, probably laughing at my stupidity.

"Okay, so it's hellish?"