College :/

BTW U ARE SEO GARIN QUICK WARNING
Let's go back to the story noooow _______________________________

I was in college with my 8 friends we were all suicidal. They were always in the library talking abt there bad family. They all had there problems and we all met online and we figured out we were all in the same college.

'Hey seonghwa can u clean my mess up' Mingi said looking at the table and there was chips all over it. 'no do it urself' a man with pink hair said. 'Ugh fine' Mingi rolled his eyes and started cleaning his mess.

'Let's start planning again' u said looking at all of them. 'Yes sure what should be our LAST meal?' Hongjoong said. 'Pizza definitely AND ice cream' Yunho said. 'CHICKEN!' Yeosang said. We all laughed at him and nodded a Hongjoong who is writing everything down.
'Hmmm,How abt Cheese burgers?' They all nodded and wrote it down.

Time skip.

After writing all of our last meals we went to our own lil cabin. It was big enough to fit all 9 of us. We had 3 rooms and each had 2 beds in it and the rest slept on the couch. We started playing video games and eating snacks.

If ur wondering where we got all the money. We got it from our "parents" Yeosangs parents were rich but they were abusive and didn't treat yeosang right. He grabbed 2 million dollars from his "dad". We all got more than 1000 dollars from our parents bank account so we can buy our stuff and this cabin.

We loved being with each other. But we want to end it all together. We all promised that we will all die TOGETHER.

But let's leave that alone and be happy with my best friends<3.