Lets have fun!

After playing a lot of video games we still had some energy. We decided to drink a lil bit. We started saying what we should before we die.

We started planning out the day we should do our day. I started saying we should die on our anniversary . The immediately agreed saying it was a very good day.

Our anniversary was October 24th 2018. We started saying that our last day will be the best day ever.

We started getting worried about some of our siblings. All of us have at least one sibling. We started saying that we should let them be here in our cabin. One of them is older than all of them. He was 18 name was Seo Kang. He was ur younger brother. Being older than all of Ateez sucked they were like 5 year olds. My full name was Seo Garin.

Me and my brother were being abused brutally. We agreed saying we should let them live here leave all the money we have and let them live there happy life. We started calling our siblings saying to pack up so we can pick them up soon.
It was close to our anniversary. It was September 29th. It was getting close. U started smiling and looked at them all y'all ready?

They all nodded as a yes and we all had 4 cars BC there was a lot of ppl we had to pick up!!!

Don't ask why I put September 29th it's actually my bday hahaha.

12/13/21