Almost there!

~~~~~~~~skip time to October 21st ~~~~~~

It's was so close until ur guys death and u guys were so excited. We saved up all the money since some of us got jobs and saved abt 100,000$. And since yeosang still had some money he will also leave that to them he had
1.6 million$ since he didn't really spending a lot.

We started writing cards for our siblings. Especially the older ones since we think they will understand more. 'This sucks I'm starting to tear up' Seonghwa said. 'Don't worry seonghwa I am to' u said writing ur card trying not to cry. They all agreed. 'Let's keep writing it's supposed to be meaningful' Hongjoong said. We started to go back to writing and we At least had 2 pages of papers filled with our words. we folded them putting them in a card. We got 2,000$ for each other. We thought it was enough and it was. We first went to a club and u almost became gay but we don't talk abt that.

We went to Nara and we spended around 100-200$ in each.

_________skip time to oct 22th_________

We were watching a movie in the living room with our siblings. We were cuddling each other or our siblings. U layed in Yunhos chest and the members started to suspect u guys but never said anything since u guys really always been like that. We watched movies since daylight since u guys didn't have anything to do. We were now watching Nightmare before Christmas. It was one of ur favs.

Yunho kept sleeping half the movies and u would slap him if he would but u never would say anything when he woke up. 'Did u just slap me?' He said waking up confused whispering to u. 'No I don't have a reason to' u said to Yunho he just nodded and tried to watch the movie but he was just really sleepy. He slept again while he slept on ur chest, u slapped him again and played it off like ur eating popcorn . He woke up again more confused 'wtf' he said while u stare at him confused. 'What' u just looked at him trying not to laugh. 'Someone keeps snapping me' 'idk probably Jongho'
He looked down to see Jongho laughing.
'It was u , u piece of shit' he pulled Jonghos hair while Jongho was abt to beat him up.
'WTF MAN'

u tried not to laugh but u just couldn't it was to funny. Jongho was so confused by the sudden action of Yunho .
'Why do u keep slapping me when I'm trying to sleep' they were pulling each other's hair while we paused the movie and just watched them two fighting. 'COME ON JONGHO OPPA U GOT THIS' his little cheered for him. 'COME ON YUNHO HYUNG U GOT THIS' Yunhos brother cheered him up. 'Why are they fighting again?' Seonghwa whispered to u. 'Bc I slapped Yunho when he slept during the movie and I blamed it on Jongho since he's right under us so now they are like this' u whispered back to seonghwa. 'Ahh ok' Seonghwa said and just enjoyed the show.

We eventually pulled them apart Jongho winning the fight with a punch on the stomach.
U felt the pain when that happened. 'U bitch' Yunho said when he was parted from him by Hongjoong. 'HYUNG I WASNT FINISHED THIS BITCH NEEDS TO GET BEATEN' he said raising his voice. 'YEA ME TO HYUNG I NEED TO MAKE HIM BLEED' the members were covering the lil kids ears while they enjoyed the show.

{Time skip to bed time....}

It was now time for bed we luckily pulled the two apart without one of them bleeding. U were now next to Yunho facing the opposite of him and u think u should tell him what actually happened.

'Yunho' u whispered to him. He turned over to u not asleep fully awake maybe he was thinking of something u thought.'Can I tell u something'
U said to him trying not to laugh. 'Yea what is it?' He said and hugged ur waist. 'I was the one who slapped u' u said giggling. 'WHAT' he whispered yelled at u. 'WHAT U KEPT SLEEPING' Yunho was hitting ur shoulder softly. 'Ugh I don't like u anymore' he said and scowled and looked away from u. 'Yea sure I'm go with Seonghwa' u said pretending to get up.
Yunho immediately grabbed u back and hugged u. 'I thought u didn't like me u little baby' he looked at u with puppy eyes 'aish not thise again' he leaned in for a passionate and long kiss. Hi tongue trying to get in ur mouth u let him do what he wanted to do to ur mouth.

U grabbed the back of his neck while he grabbed ur face bringing u closer to him. He was so warm and sweet. U loved it. After 5 mins u guys pulled away and u hugged him while he layed in ur chest. U knew he was the best Boyfriend in the world. <3

——-
YAY A NEW CHAPTER FINISHEDDDD!!!!