Sorry :(

'Why are u guys up so late huh' seonghwa said and looked at both of them.

'Sorry seonghwa oppa we can't sleep with out Mingi by our side and we saw u guys were still awake so we wanted to spend time with u' Minnie said tearing a lil up while Mingyu just looked down.

'Aww dont worry Minnie come here with Hongjoong oppa I'll put u to sleep.' He said and signaled her to sit down on his lap.

'Come on Mingyu u will sleep with me' Seonghwa said and held his hands out telling him to hug him. 'Thank you hyungs' Mingi said. 'No problem just tell us if u need help with them.' Seonghwa said and cuddled Mingyu. 'Wait Mingi hasnt given us our goodnight hug and kiss' Minnie said and made a sad face.

We all looked at Mingi smiling. He went to Minnie and hugged her tight and gave her a kiss on the cheek and forehead and he did the same to Mingyu after. After that they went both to sleep. 'That was so wholesome and cute. Just Mingi kissing and hugging his siblings to sleep is so cute' u said as Mingi glared at u and folded his arms looking the other way pouting.

'It's a siblings thing' he said and kept sulking and rolled his eyes. 'True I do that to my brother.' wooyoung said and looked at them.
'I do it to Kang to he just a pain in the ass'
They all laughed and not knowing Kang was awake.

'Im right here u know?' U all got startled 'and why are u awake' Seonghwa said covering Mingyus ears and telling Hongjoong to do it to Minnie to. 'none of ur bui-' 'don't even finish that sentence and yes it's our business to know'
Seonghwa said. 'Fuck u' 'KANG STOP' u yelled at ur brother 'WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO U AND UR LITTLE FRIENDS HUH' he yelled at u back.

'BECAUSE WERE TAKING CARE OF U GUYS AND TAKING U AWAY FROM OUR PARENTS WE CANT LIVE LIKE THIS'
U said ur eyes turning red.
'IM SORRY I CANT CONTROL MYSELF BUT UR FRIENDS CANT DO THIS TO US' he said tears welling up his eyes.

'YES THEY CAN. THEY ARE SUFFERING LIKE US AND THEY NEED HELP TO HOW DO U THINK UR IN HERE' u were angry at ur younger brother 'YAH STOP YELLING UR GONNA WAKE UP THE REST AND STOP ARGUING AND UR SISTER IS RIGHT EITHER WAY' San said getting frustrated.
Kang just looked at him and went outside.
U we're about to go after him but Yunho pulled u away.

' We'll go look for him' Yunho said and San Yeosang and him standed up and  went to look for him. U were getting sad knowing taht ur brother has anger issues and couldn't help but cry. Jongho embraced and told u it was ok and everything will be fine.