Almost time

~~~~~~~time skip to October 3rd~~~~~~~~

We were in school doing our stuff until my boyfriend came up to me. All of Ateez looked at him. 'What' my boyfriend said.

His introduction. His name is Kai he is apart of Exo. He has some romours abt him cheating on me but I think they are just saying it so we can break up. But I love him with all my heart unlike Ateez they win my heart. Family always goes first right.. but anyways he is 24 he's a lil younger than me but I'm fine with that. He confessed his feelings for me and I gladly accepted it.

'Nothing' they all say and go back to what they're doing. 'Anyways... I'm going to be Gina for a while if that's ok. So if I ignore u IM sorry I'm just extremely busy and probably working'

'O-oh ok it's fine' u said and made a sad smile.
'Welp ig this is my goodbye.. bye babe love u' he said and kissed ur forehead. 'And goodbye to u guys' he waved at them with his mad and serious face. They all wave at him with the same face.

'Yall looked like were abt to beat him up' u said and looked at them weirdly. 'That's bc we were'
He said and they all looked at him till he disappeared. 'He ain't joking' woosan said.
'Whatever and shut up now hurry with the list'
U said annoyed. 'Alright alright calm down missy' Hongjoong said putting his pen back in his hands.

____________1 hour later____________

'Let's go check out the bridges. And see which one is the best one..' Yeosang said. 'Great idea let's see which one is the closest' Seonghwa said

{few minutes later}

We were walking by Seoul checking out the bridges and rivers to. We had a fun time with each other laughing joking around and having fun.

'Guys we should head back to the cabin we should pick up the kids first tho they get out in a hour' Yeosang said. 'Ur right,let's go through this alley it's closer to there school. But it looks kinda sketchy so look out' Yunho said. We all agreed and went towards the direction he said we should go. U hold on to Yunho since he is ur
Shield. Yunho holds ur waist for support since ur crouching.

But suddenly u felt butterflies in ur stomach, am I in love with Yunho? No no that can't be right I have a boyfriend. U just ignored it and kept going with them. We were all holding on to each other just in case. We made it safely out that alley thank god. U and Yunho kept holding hands bc u felt safer. U guys were at our siblings school picking them up getting snacks and drinks for them.

While we were in one of the store as soon as we got out we saw Kai and another girl kissing holding hands almost making out. (Btw u and Yunho haven't let go of each other's hands)
'WTF KAI' u said behind him. Kai looked at startled. 'SO ALL THIS TIME YOU'VE BEEN CHEATING ON ME AND TELLING ME UR GONNA BE BUSY. SO THIS IS WHAT UR BUSY WITH' u said yelling at Kai not caring if ppl stared. 'Well it looks like u have been cheating yo' he said pointing at u and Yunho.
'WERE JUST FRIENDS KAI HE SAVED MY FUCKING LIFE WHY DO U THINK I LOVE THEM WAY MORE THAN U' u said and slapped Kai across the face. 'OH SO U CARE MORE ABT UR LIL BITCHY FRIENDS THAN UR BOYFRIEND HUH U LOVE THEM MORE IM UR BOYFRIEND U SLUT' he said yelling at u and pushed u a bit.

'CORRECTION EX BOYFRIEND. AND YES ILL LOVE THEM WAY MORE THAN ANYONE THEY BEEN THERE FOR ME AND U JUST CHEATED ON ME AND UR CALLING ME A SLUT LOOK AT U' Kai was by to slap u until Yunho grabbed his arm and twisted it. He called the rest of the members and they were furious. There eyes had fire inside of them.

Seonghwa came from behind him and pulled him down while the rest punched him and kicked him. We just left him there we didn't care what happened. U were just there with the kids trying to distract them and they tried to cheer u up since u were crying.