Goodbye world....

As our clock of the city did a loud ding saying that it was now 12:00 am we all jumped off and hugged each other.

Landing to our death in the water drowning.

_____________ Kangs pov____________

I woke up at 10:00 am to being woke up by mingis siblings waking me up. 'LOOK OPPA LOOK WHAT WE GOT. U ALSO HAVE ONE LOOK. I wanna show Mingi oppa but he's not here he's probably at work tho' she said with a pouty face.

'Oh cool.wait why are there noted on the table?'
He said and saw the table in the middle of the living room. He opened one that has his named on it that was written but his sister. He read it and felt tears running down his face before finishing the letter. 'Hyung why are u crying?'
Mingis little brother said.

'Oh nothing. But from on now Mingi wants me to take care of u guys. And those toys we got our from our older siblings. Make sure to keep it safe and not lose it. That was from Mingi' he said smiling trying to keep tears from running down his face. He woke up Hongjoongs sister crying. 'Hey. Hey hey what's going on bro?'
Read the note Hongjoong left for u on the table' he said crying.

'O-oh ok.' After reading the not he hugged Kang tight and cried. We have to report this so we can make a special thing for them. I can't believe this.' She said and cried in his chest 'dw noona we will let's go rn' he said and scooped her up standing her up and doing the same to the others.

'Come on guys wake up we gotta go somewhere' he said picking up sans sis.

'Where are we going Hyung?' Seonghwas lil brother said. 'Dw abt it we have to go, go get a bread and a drink just in case u guys get hungry.' They all nodded and went to the kitch getting a snack and a drink.