Pink Satan

A/N: Hello Darlingssssss. My goodness it has been a minute.
Let's catch up for a sec!
So, firstly, to all my readers, I hope you all had a great start to the New Year.
Sooo I feel like you guys deserve an explanation of why I have been gone. I'm gonna say the truth, I'm not asking to be treated different or for any sympathy, unfortunately stuff like this happens.
So my Uncle recently passed away. He had been ill for a while, and I've been away as I have been helping my aunt and keeping her company. My mind has been else where, especially getting my head around this, my studying and work! But hopefully I'll be able to start writing more.

Also quick question, I tried to go a bit of depth into the kissy stuff with "Date", what were you guy's thoughts on it? If you liked it, I'll start doing more of it!

Anyways, that's it for now! Hope you enjoy today's chapter!

(Update) as it's been like a few months since I wrote this bit....
I've been uploading more on my Hobbit story, as I had a lot more of idea of where I'm going - the fifth year at Hogwarts, with Umbitch is a bit confusing but I think I've got it now!
Why I haven't been writing more on both stories, is because I've started a new job, so I've been settling with that! Andddd I've recently had a skin lesion biopsy, which was super scary, but all benign which is good. Anddddd finally, I've been focusing on my driving! But I passed my test last weekend so now don't have to worry about that!

Anyways, enjoy Riddles....sorry for the long wait!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

(Y/n)'s POV

That raging pink toad was now the high inquisitor. She seems to be swarming all students except me!

Worst part? Draco seemed pleased about her!

"Really!? How can you support that wicked pink siren? Her voice alone makes me want to throw myself out of the astronomy tower!" I semi yelled at him.
Ever since she came to some kind of power me and him have been arguing more and more

"Oh Riddle stop overreacting we have a Slytherin in charge! Dumbledore is in the ropes,  things are looking up! you should see how she punishes the mudbloods!" He smirked, like her was taunting me!

I could feel the steam flooding out of my ears, my face hot with anger!Others in the common room watched with the wide eyes.
Me and Draco never fought!

"One don't ever tell me to calm down! Two she's ruining our school! do you not remember divination yesterday"

~ Flashback ~
Sasha and I were climbing the long twisted staircase, the boys slowly trailing behind us.

"Can't you do something?" She asked for what seemed like the millionth time.
"Such as" I deadpanned, "anything! She's sucking my soul more than a dementor could!" She sighed dramatically.

We entered the classroom and took our seats. I wasn't really paying attention, but I could hear the distance clicks of heels......she's here.

Umbridge....I hate her with all my being.

I've never wanted my father around more that I do now.

She was questioning Trelawney.

Her final question was to predict something for her.

'I predict me spitting on your grave' I glared at her. Wishing I could blow her head up with my mind.

"Pity" she tutted and began to walk away.
"No wait! I see something.....you are in grave danger!" Trelawney whimpered. Umbridge just smiled at her, scribbled on her board and walked out.

"You can't do anything" Sasha whispered to me, "stop it!"

~Back to present~

"Oh give over Riddle! She's going to get rid of some duds! In fact, I've signed up to help her" he smiled proudly, fixing his posture.

The rest of the dorm were just staring us down, eyes moving from me to Draco.

"You. Did. What?" I lowly growled.

Draco chuckled and stepped closer to me.

"I found out she was planning on making a small club, to help her rid this school of its major problems" he leaned back onto the sofa.

I had never been this angry at him, I didn't know what to do.

School has been ruined. I knew Umbridge was going to ruin our lessons and our breaks.....but I didn't think she'd cause trouble in our relationship.

"If you are not with me on this, you are against me.....and I will be telling you father about this" I turned to walk away from him, Sasha quickly followed me.

"(Y/n)!....(N/n) wait!" Was all I heard until I slammed our rooms door shut and locked it.

'She. Needs. To. Go'