14th December (1)

- Stolen Reindeer
- Percy/Connor
- Romantic

////

"Ah, where did she go, this time?" Percy asked one of the several reindeer stood out on the field, staring only that one down with a rhetorical question.

After receiving no answer from the reindeer (obviously) Percy headed away, out and off of the large snowy field.

As he did so, he mumbled and grumbled to himself, though only certain words were even audible to the human ears. (As well as to the ears of this place's many special beings. The reindeer from before, for example.)

--

"Right!" Percy exclaimed with force, slamming his hands down onto the dining room table, the very thing his partner just so happened to be sat at. "Where is my Bessie?"

His partner, Connor, laughed; he did look puzzled, though, very confused.

"What?"

"You heard me! Where is she? Where is my Bessie?"

Connor furrowed his eyebrows unconciously in a bewildered expression.

"I have no idea where 'your Bessie' is. Maybe she simply left all on her own. I told you not to get too attached to them." He finished with, his features morphing into a new expression, one much smugger with a hidden 'I told you so' lurking behind his smile. His eyes held a certain glint of mischief and glee that Percy could easily detect.

"If she gets hurt," Percy warned, staring intensely down at his - still sitting - boyfriend with an accusatory finger pointed towards him. "Then I'm coming for you. So, watch out!"

"I'm watching." Connor sing-songed as his boyfriend turned to leave. He exploded into hearty chuckles the moment the other was out of the door.

"Try and tell me Valentine's Day is the best mortal holiday one more time, Percy, I dare you."

Percy's head suddenly shot into the room, his body twisted around the doorway in order for him to be able to see in.

"What was that?" He wondered.

Connor shrugged, shaking his head.

"Nothing, I don't think."

"Oh, OK. Still, my threat still stands... if I don't find her..."

Connor nodded seriously and waited for Percy to leave before heading into their shared living room.

He stood there, his hands on his hips, staring down at the beautiful reindeer with a happy face.

"Good job, Bessie!" He praised.

"You did just as I asked! Now it's time to take you back and confuse Percy while we're at it." He told the reindeer cheerily.