24th December (2)

- Building a Snowman
- Percy & Paul & Sally
- Platonic

////

Percy laughed, gleefully, as he ran around in the snow, resolutely refusing to believe that he was 'too old' to go outside and play in the snow.

(There was no way fifteen was too old, anyway. That was definitely not the case, in Percy's opinion. No one was ever too old to go and play outside, for starters. Especially not when it was snowing outside, the soft white snow was like an ice cold blanket resting upon the green, plentiful blades of grass.)

"Percy! Please calm down, we're about to start making a Snowman. I don't want you to knock it over - or bump into one of us. It might make us mess up." Sally, Percy's mother, spoke softly, her voice kind and her words serious but gentle.

"Right. Oh, okay, yes, yes, I'm coming. Don't start without me!"

Percy screeched the words across the garden in order to be heard, before he abandoned his task of running in circles and instead ran diagonally across their garden, heading straight for his mother and stepfather.

"Hurry, Percy, or you won't get to put the carrot on." Percy's stepfather, Paul, teased him. His face was fond, his features delicately lined with affection.

"No, wait, please! I'm here now." Percy yelled as he skidded to a stop in front of the two adults, stood about a foot away from them.