Chapter 1

Zach's

"Hey, is it true that you're into Sophie?" Zane my best friend said coming out from somewhere. "Bro code dude," he said, reminding me that Sophie's our friend's ex.

"What? Seriously?" me looking at him questionably. "Maybe she's into me?" Then I smirked.

"Whoo, is it windy? Or it's just you? Careful," he while looking at me with his caring bored look.

"Dude, plain truth," then I looked at him the most convincing look that I have. "I'm innocent," then I looked at my watch, "Bro, have to go. I have a class," I bid him goodbye and went to my classroom.

As I walk through the hallway, whispers came right away.

I kept my head high while pretending that I don't hear them.

Haters gonna hate.

Lovers gonna love.

I instantly saw her at the corner beside the window when I entered the room.

I sat next to her.

I admit, I kind of liked the fact that she sat beside the window because no one dares to seat next to a famous person.

The moment you seat next to us, you'll be called famewhore and other bad stuffs.

Jealous' person does that a lot.

I looked at her while she's looking at the clouds. She looks beautiful.

I'm seating just exactly at the right spot.

After a few seconds, I realized that she's now looking back at me.

Umiwas ako ng tingin na para bang wala lang nangyari.

Yumuko ako at palihim na tumingin sa kanya, she's still looking at me.

I felt awkward kaya kinuha ko na ang phone ko at nag-earphones.

I listened to the song inside my playlist and played a game.

After a few minutes, na-bored na ako sa nilalaro ko kaya ini-higa ko nalang ang ulo ko sa may desk ko.

Ipinikit ko ang mata ko at nag-simula ng mag-isip ng gagawin ko mamaya.

And that's when she came to my head, again.

If things aren't complicated, will I be able to be with her?

'Cause there's something in me wanting her to be mine and mine alone.