Chapter 2

"Sophie," her friend in front her called her.

She looked at her with a smile on her face, "why?" she asks.

Her friend Nicole take a look at me for a second then gave a sign to Sophie.

Sophie came closer and then her friend whispered something.

I'm their topic.

Do I look like a mess right now?

I ran my hands to my hair and heard a group of girls giggling.

I laid my head on my desk again and this time I felt sleepy ...

"Hey! Zach! Wake up. It's already lunch!" I woke up because someone's poking me and shouting at me at the same time.

I looked at the person who's making me want to kill.

It's blur, idiot me, of course it's kinda blur I just woke up.

Didn't she notice that I am having a nice sleep right now? Ugh.

"The prof didn't bother to wake you up because your face looked so peaceful," a pretty girl said.

Sophie.

"Thanks for waking me up, do you have someone to eat lunch with? 'Cause if you won't mind, would you join me?" me while giving her my beautiful smile with matching beautiful eyes (it's not like what girls do, I'm not a gay).

"I don't know?" then she laughed. "Maybe if you'll sing for me then maybe I'll join you."

Is she for real?

I pinched her cheeks.

"Awww, it hurts!" then she punched me. Not strong enough to hurt me. "Why'd you do that?" then she raised an eyebrow to me.

"Just making it sure that I’m ain't dreaming. You smiled. Talked to me. Feels like I’m dreaming," then I rolled my eyes at her.

It's the truth anyways.

She looked at me blankly. Then laugh out loud. Crazy yet pretty.

"Duh, you're a man hater! Who would've thought that you'll talk to me?" Then I paused for a second. "Hey, do you think I'm a gay?" then I raised an eyebrow at her. "Dude, I'm a hundred percent guy," then I gave her my not-so-serious look.

It made her laugh really hard. Teary eyes. I'm not joking sht.

"Hey, I'm not thinking that you're a gay, unless, you really are one." Then she laughed for a second. "My friend Nicole told me that you're pretty nice and you don't look like a guy who's going to make a girl cry that's why. And oh, sing me a song after we eat," then she smiled again and held my hand.

I looked at her like I'm questioning her why's she holding my hand.

"Come on, I'm hungry. Let's eat," tapos hinila niya na ako.

What the F?

She's flirting with me.

I, Zach, her ex's bestfriend.