Party for Two: Part 3

Hadley’s POV:
I woke the next morning to the feeling of strong arms banding around me, a muscular chest pressed against my back, and a feeling of utter contentment radiating through me reminding me of all that happened between Chase and I last night. There was no mistaking that what he and I shared last night was more than just sex. It was more than just scratching an itch. It was making love, no if’s, ands, or buts about it. And it had truly been a beautiful thing. Last night had been so much more than anything I had ever experienced with anyone. But then again, the handful of times that Chase and I have done this, it's always been special, not just a roll in the sheet with a willing body. Even though he and I had told each other countless times that we loved each other over the years, there was something about the way that he said it last night that meant so much more than it ever had. I know my whispered ‘I love you’ had meant more than just one friend telling another that they loved them. 

Careful not to disturb him and to not stir up the volcano that would erupt from me if I moved too fast, I rolled to my side and stared at Chase while he slept. With the blanket and sheet pooled around his waist, I gently raised a hand to his messy hair, playing with his curls and scratching his scalp. It must have felt good because he moaned in his sleep. That moan sent a bolt of desire right straight to my core. That's when inspiration struck.

Scooting down the bed until my mouth was mere inches from his cock, I looked at the impressive size of him. Even soft, the man had the most beautiful cock I had ever seen in my life.  Just looking at him now had my mouth watering with the need to draw him into my mouth. Licking my lips, I inched closer until the very tip of his cock was pressed against my lips. Darting my tongue out, flicked it across the tip, paying special attention to the slit at the end. As I did, I felt his cock coming to life and heard a low moan come from him. Like an addict needing their fix, I opened my mouth and let him fill me until he touched the dangly thing in the back of my throat. With each bob of my head, I felt him growing harder and harder, making it more difficult for me to take so much of him in my mouth. 

Using one of my hands, I wrapped my fingers around his now fully erect cock and began stroking him from root to what I couldn't take inside my mouth. Just performing this act for him had heat pooling in my belly, and moisture building between my legs.

“A man could get used to this,” said Chase sleepily. Knowing he was awake, hummed in acknowledgement as I pushed him so that he was on his back and I could get a better angel on his cock. With the new change of position, I doubled my efforts.  “Shit baby, go slow. Let me just watch you swallow my cock. ”  Palming his balls in my free hand, I gently massaged him as my head bobbed up and down his length. Long fingers tangled in my hair but he didn’t force me down on him. Letting my teeth gently graze his length, I smiled when he hissed. “Fuckkkkk Hads.”

Needing so much more that just to suck him off, I let him fall from my mouth with a loud pop before I straddled his hips. Taking his cock into my hand, I held him steady as I lowered myself onto his cock, only then realizing just how sore I was from last night. 

“Are you sore?” he asked apologetically.

“Some.” I replied. “Just have to go slow.”

“I can handle slow.” said Chase and he lifted his hands to my face and pulled my mouth down to his. Even though the kiss started out lazily, it soon turned hot and lace with desire on both our parts. Circling my hips, I rode him with slow, measured movements until slow and steady was no longer working for me. Picking up the pace, I let the feeling of him filling me wash over me, taking over my body. Before I knew it, I felt the first tremors of my orgasm tear through me, making my head fall back on my shoulders as I absorbed the pleasure that his body was giving me.