Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Suga POV

I came out the shower rapping a towel around my waist, I saw her looking at me with an expression that says I want to eat you...I wanted to laugh but tried my best not to make her uncomfortable.

She is doing things to my heart making it fluttery and I am one that prefer work to women, I have had my share of untrustworthy bitches all the ever want is rough sex and money, so I have been keeping to myself lately

I think all the guys have been doing that because we find it hard to trust.

But something about this girl that just pulls us like magnet, some of the guys have shared woman in the past but never me, I don't like sharing what is mines, but she is making me doubt all of my reasons for not making her mines.

As I come into the bedroom I sat on the bed with the towel around my hips thinking if this was right to want her this way....to drop my morals...to share a woman because I know the others will fight strong for their chance...I saw how Jin looks at her...he is half way in love with her...and he doesn't even know her so good as yet...as for the others you can see that the have the same longing...we all were broken in some ways...we all wanted to belong...we all wanted to be truly loved for who we are and not what we have...somehow she seems like the one that can either break us or bring us closer together...

Thinking what the world might think I don't give two fucks have never and will never care what others think of me.

Thinking back of the feeling of me above her my heart picks up...I would do anything to have those breast in my mouth...I smiled thinking about that...but she had so may bruise from the accident, I was afraid of hurting her and over stepping my boundaries.

I got up and put on my clothes still thinking about her, she looks confused just as me, she doesn't understand why she is feeling things for guys that she just met.

The only person that can answer that question is God or maybe cupid and faith.

I heard the bathroom door open and walked towards it but the girl was busy trying to soak up the water from her bandage that she walked right in to my chest my hand automatically went around her waist

"Let me help you with that" I said taking the towel and walking to the bed she followed, I put her to sit then attempt to dry the bandage.

"It will have to change the bandage but there was a burst on your head that the stitched up I will check it out and then maybe rap it back for now"

"Alright"

After we were finished we went down to the kitchen where I made noodles for us. We were eating when the others came down.

It was strange to see them all come over and touch her making sure she was ok, did the think I will eat her?

"You ready to order the clothes now?" I asked her after she finish eating, gosh we need to give her a name though Jin calls her sweetheart...hmmm maybe I should think of what I will call her until she remembers her name.

"Yes whenever you are ready"

The others are watching me like I have grown two heads because I am never this friendly with strangers but what the heck I saw her boobs before them...I laugh in my mind.

We sat on the couch she came really close to me as we look on the phone...she started refusing things because of the prices...but I bought them anyways...

She was falling asleep again maybe it's the hit on the head that is causing her to be like this I really don't know, first she rested her head on my shoulder now she has it on my leg...

"Is she asleep?" Asked Jhope.

"Yes, maybe it's the hit on the head or the medications that is making her sleepy because she sure do sleep alot"

"You are different with her, for god sake she has her head on your lap and you didn't throw her off" he said.

"Isn't she making us all behave differently?"

"I guess"

"Maybe it's the fact that she doesn't know who I am or want my money or get into my pants"

"Hmm you are right about that, maybe you should take her to bed your legs will get numb"

"I will but she is gonna sleep in my bed till she wakes up...but I am afraid if I move she will wake"

"Just take her, and your bed?...wow!"

I give him a look and picked her up talking her to my room all she did was sleep like a baby.

When I got to the room I put her down and lay next to her she snuggles closer to me...at first i wanted to get up and leave her alone but she hugged me tightly when I tried to get up...

Guess I will be taking a nap also...

*******************************

Hope you enjoyed suga prov...

He wasn't what I expected in a character but looking at various videos you can see that he is just a grumpy soft teddy bear...love you suga.🥰🥰🥰

Please don't forget to vote and leave a comment...