Chapter 16

Chapter 16 

Y/n POV 

Yoongi put me down slowly after he put the tub to full but my legs gave out but he caught me.

"Easy there baby" he whispered as he held me close...

I close my eyes, breathing in his scent.

"You smell so good," I told him.

He laughed...

"Can I go in the tub with you? I am afraid that you will fall asleep or slide down in the tube" he asked, rubbing me down my back making me shiver.

"Hmm" I answered...

When the tub was full he stripped off and then we both sank in the water....

"Fuck this feels amazing" I moaned...

"Are you alright? Hurt?" He asked me then rubbed my tummy in circles, I was between his legs...

"I am a little sore but I am alright, that was amazing" I whispered and the door was opened and the others came in, Jin in his boxers making me blush remembering what we just did.

"You alright princess?" Asked Jungkook as he put his hands in the water rubbing one of my leg...

Will it always be like this?

"I am alright, no one needs to worry" I said...looking down at the water.

"Baby, if I had known, I would have been more gentle," says Jin, causing me to look up.

"It was amazing Jin, and I would do it all over again, without regrets" I said smiling.

"Are you hungry?" Asked jhope I looked at him thankfully because he changed the topic.

"I am...pizza?" I asked hopefully and they all laughed.

"Anything baby" says Jimin and Taehyung then they look at each other and burst out laughing.

"Can we all sleep with you tonight?" Asked joon...

"Of course, I miss waking up to you all" I said with a huge smile on my face...

"No silly business guys, she needs to heal," says Yoongi.

Making me blush again...

"Well we will all head downstairs meet us there when you and Yoongi finish bathing" says 

"I wanna take a shower too, I will come down when I am finished, maybe we can all watch a movie or something later" says Jin as he took off his boxers and headed to the shower.

The others had agreed, but I lost focus watching Jin enter the shower and turning it on...

Every image of him above me flashes before my eyes, making me shiver.

"Cold baby?" Asked Yoongi pulling me closer to him.

If he only knew...what caused me to shiver...

He picked up the wash cloth and began rubbing down my body, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his hands touching and rubbing me gently, when he meet between my legs he hesitated a little but then he went on to washing me as gentle as me could making, me think of other things that his hands could do to me...

*******

Liking the book? 

Sorry my mind is quite dirty... 

Fantasy...a girl can always dream…

@VARSHA5310 
@minetae77 
@queenmaranda
@Kitten_Crab 

Teaser...The next chapter has a hot scene with Jungkook and y/n...