Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Y/n POV 

"Hmmm" 

Something was smelling amazing...

Then I felt kisses all over my face, I started giggling and opened my eyes to see Yoongi over me, I pulled him on me and kissed him, he groaned...

When we came up for air we were breathing hard and looking each other in the eye...

"I think you should eat baby" he said then give me a peck on my lips and got up bring the food for me in bed, I sat up and folded my leg, guess Jungkook and Taehyung decided to leave me naked, I pulled the sheets over my breast and and tuck it under my arm...

Yoongi cleared his throat and I looked up, he was looking at me.

Then he brought the tray and put it in front of me, picking up a grape and putting it to my lips. I opened my mouth and took a bite, making the juice run down my chin before I could wipe it. Yoongi licked it off, making me giggle...he was like a little cat...

"What are you doing?" I asked giggling as he sucked my neck...

"Humm,you taste delicious baby, eat now" he said. 

I took my time to eat and fed him also...

When I was finished, I drank the juice that he rested on the night stand and then he collected it and came back to bed.

He climbed in and pulled me to him...

"Where are the others?" I asked him.

"They all had business to do, I finished early so it's just the two of us at home" he said.

"Hmmm" I said looking at his facial features, he was really handsome...

"Stop looking at me like that," he said, touching my nose.

"Why?" I whispered, still looking at him.

"Because you make me want to do crazy things to you," he said with a smirk.

"What is stopping you" I whispered...pulling the sheets lower to reveal my breast...

I didn't wait for his reply as I kissed him pulling him on me...

"You really want this?" He whispered as he kissed down my neck and just above my breast.

"God yes!" I moaned as he sucked one of my nipples into his mouth.

He continued kissing down my stomach making goosebumps raising all over my skin...

"Fuck..." I groaned...

He opened my legs and kissed me there, I almost came off the bed...

Then he licked me, making me grab the bedding.... 

"Fuck..."

He sucked my clit into his mouth, making me come and scream his name.

He pushes a finger in me, while he continues to suck on me, making me scream again.

I pulled him up my body, and started pulling at his clothes.

He helped then he was naked...

I ran my hands down his chest and cupped him in my hand. He groaned as I pumped it, he was above me so I raised up and kissed him...

"Fuck you are driving me crazy, I want you now baby" he said...

"Have me!" I said pulling him at my center and wrapping my legs around me...

He pushed in slowly making us moan as he rotated his hip...

"Yoongi....hard" I begged...

I just wanted it hard and fast...

"Anything for you baby" he said and kissed me, then pulled out and slammed into me...

"Fuck yeah" I said holding on to the head board as he slammed into me...

"You like that?" He asked but before I could answer him he flipped me over and spanked my ass then pulled me up, so then my ass was in the air and pushed into me again, I raised up and held on to the head board as he held my hip in place and pushed in and out of me...

I was screaming the house down...

"Damn you feel fucking amazing" he said breathlessly as he lean forward and ran his hands down my body pinching my nipples then down my stomach and between my legs rubbing my clit...

"Ready to come again baby? He said in my ears as he pumped into me...

"Come baby" he said as he picked my speed making me moan as he played with a nipple and rubbed my clit...

"So fucking hot" he groaned and slammed into me making me come...

"Hold on tight baby" he said but I was still high on the orgasm. He pinched my clit again, it was so sensitive, I came again...he slammed into me a couple more times and groaned as he came...

We were laying on the bed facing each other...

I had a big smile on my face while he gave me a grin...

"You are beautiful y/n" he said, making my smile bigger...

"And you are a dream come true Yoongi" I said and kissed him softly and pulled back to look at him…

*****

There you have it…

Yoongi and y/n first sexual interaction hehe…

Who is next?

This book only have a few chapters more...

But I don't want it to finish!!!