Chapter 18

Chapter 18 

Author Note: 

Sorry for taking so long to update. My life is somewhat hectic at the moment...enough about me…enjoy the chapter...

P.S: This chapter has a twist...if you do not like sexual scenes I suggest you do not read...

*******

Y/n POV 

My hands were on the wall as I looked over my shoulder at Jungkook, he pulled my hair to the side and kissed my shoulder. He was so much taller than me, I was curious what he would do next...

"Jun---" it was Taehyung...I turned around and looked around Jungkook...

"Um..." I began but Jungkook pulled me and braced me on the wall and started kissing me so hard...I think I forgot to breathe...

Jungkook was pulled off of me and a half naked Taehyung took his place kissing me...

I moaned...

Taehyung turn us around so that he was now bracing in the wall, I felt hands grip my ass pulling me closer to Jungkook front, and Taehyung hands was going down my chest as he cupped one of my breast and pinched my nipple making me moaned...Jungkook was kissing down my neck back making me shiver...

Taehyung loosen my breast to pull off his boxers and then lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, I felt Jungkook holding my butt cheeks in his hands then Taehyung sucked on my nipples making all rational thought fly out the window...I moaned so loud...did that sound really come from me?

"Fuck the sounds you make" whispered Jungkook in my ears...

Their bodies were pasted to mine as Taehyung kissed me again...

Jungkook's hands went to my center rubbing while one played with my breast and he kissed my shoulder...

"Hmmmm" I said as Jungkook pushed a finger in me making me hold Taehyung so tight...

"So wet baby, ready for him" asked Jungkook...

I nodded, no words could come out my mouth...I was speechless...incapable of talking...

Taehyung lined up himself at my centre and pushed in slowly, we both groaned...

"Feel how tight she is Tae" Jungkook said as he pulled my nipple and then ran his tongue down my back making me moan louder...

"Oh fuck!" I whispered...

Jungkook came up back and pulled my head back and kissed me as soon as Taehyung pulled out and pushed in hard...

I would have screamed if Jungkook was not kissing me...

When he let go of my lips...I screamed...

"Oh fuck!" I said as he did that again...

While Jungkook play with my body which was bracing on him Taehyung fucked me so hard, I think I might lose my voice after this...

Then Jungkook ran his hands down my body...to my clit and rubbed it making me cum...

"Holy fuck!" I screamed as Taehyung slammed one more time then came...

Taehyung and I were breathing so hard...

"You alright baby?" Asked Jungkook as Taehyung put me down slowly and Jungkook turned me to face him...

"Yeah" I whispered but my legs gave out and they both caught me as I giggled...making them laugh too...

"I think you have enough for today" says Jungkook, turning in the shower as Taehyung held me close… my back to his front...Jungkook kissed my lips then they both washed me...

Then I was tucked in bed to sleep...

I fell asleep with a huge smile on my face...

Those two hot men look so much better without clothes. I wonder how the others will look, was my last thought as I fell asleep again...

*****

Sorry...my imagination is crazy...did I go too far? 

Waiting on the comments...

Love you all...

@minetae77 
@hamsause97 
@DNA_GOT_PREGNANT 
@queenmaranda 
@Kitten_Crab 
@VARSHA5310 
@celine18hana