Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Y/n POV 

Apparently being pregnant makes you invalid, I got helped to dress at the clinic then two of them held my hands while we walk to the can, I fell asleep only to be woken by someone carrying me to bed, I was then stuffed with food and now I am restless but I am not allowed to move because Yoongi is watching me like a hawk.

While the others sort some of their business out.

Yoongi was on his phone but when I got up to go to the bathroom he followed with the phone still plastered to his ears. How does he expect me to take a piss if he keeps watching me...

"Yoongi..." I called sweetly...

He paused and looked at me...

"Hmmm?" 

I mouthed I wanted to pee and pointed for him to get out then slam the door...

One day...one fucking day and I am going nuts!!!

How will I get through the next couple of months...

I rubbed my still flat tummy...

Triplets...

Fuck they have magic sperms...

I pee and was so lost in my thoughts that I hit my little toe and screamed, fuck that hurts...

Yoongi pushed open the door and rushed to me...

"What's the matter? Are the babies ok? Should I call the doctor? Talk to me!" He said so fast...

"Fucking hell! Maybe if you are quiet for one minute I will answer!" I said...I was stuck between wanting to laugh and scream at the same time...

"Stop swearing it is not good for the baby now answer me please" he asked...

"I hit my little toe on the bottom of the bathroom sink" I told him, he picked me up bridal style while I squeal and took me to the bed putting me down like I was made of glass...

"I would not break you know, I am still the same person that I was this morning" I whispered when he tried to pull his hands away I pulled him back and kissed him...

He kissed me back but refused to touch me further...

"Don't you want me anymore?" I asked when he pulled away like I burned him after he finished kissing me...

"I am scared that I will hurt you baby" he said sitting in the bed...

"You wouldn't, I want you" I told him and watched as he struggled to make a decision...

"Fine fuck off go back to whatever you were doing" I said turning my back to him...

"Come on baby, don't be like that" he said, turning me back to face him...

"Then make love to me, I won't break Yoongi!" I said I was getting annoyed...

"I know you would not baby" he said and kissed me...

And he did make sweet slow love for me...

It was like treasuring every moment...

**********