Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Y/n POV 

The first part is of y/n dreaming...

We were going on a trip with my parents and I to celebrate all the good in life. I was supposed to start my new job in two weeks... 

We were laughing and having so much fun together in the car...

It was getting dark now and I offered my dad to drive but he didn't even give me the chance to complete the sentence...telling me to relax...

So I put my earphones in my ear and closed my eyes... 

The last thing I heard before I  put my earphones on was my parents talking...and enjoying each other's company...which made me smile...

I remember fallen asleep when I felt the car jutted forward the earphones fell out my ear then I heard my mother scream I was still confused as to what was happening... but then my body was lifted as the car roll...and I was flung out the back windscreen screaming as I landed and hit my head on the road... 

I remember seeing the car going over the edge of the road before I passed out...

I jumped up screaming as tears ran down my eyes...

My parents were dead! 

I hadn't realized that I was screaming when several hands hugged my body...

I sobbed so hard....

They are dead...

If they were alive they would be here with me right?

They all had to know...all of them had to know!

I sob ever harder...

I cried till I passed out...

******

Jin POV 

"She remembers, and I got a feeling that she knows, that we knew about it" I said...

"Call the doct..." I began...

"I already did," said Hobi, coming to sit with us on the bed we were all around her...

"Will she hate us?" Asked Jungkook looking worried.

"I hope she doesn't, I cannot live without her" whispered Taehyung.

"Me neither," said Jimin.

"She wouldn't" said Yoongi...

"I hope you are right," says joon. 

"Relax all of you ok, let's wait for the doctor to come check her over and then we will know how she will react when she wakes up ok, let us stop making assumptions" I said trying to calm myself also...

Fifteen minutes! Fifteen fucking minutes the doctor took! It was the longest fifteen minutes of our lives but what made it worse was that y/n had not woken up, we tried to wake her but she would not budge, somehow I felt like she was just avoiding us.

Because her breathing and heartbeat was normal when we checked...

******

There you have it, her memories have returned completely...

Sorry for the short chapter but you will be surprised at how this turned out...

No spoilers...

Love u all...