The first of many

Yes, I know this isn't a chapter or what you were hoping for, but just stay for a moment! The main reason why I haven't been uploading to Wattpad as much is because....I'm moving sites! I was given an opportunity that I wished to go after, and I've been working on it in the background for several months. And the time has finally come to reveal it!

I would like to present to you, my newest creation. Black Mage!

https://www.webnovel.com/book/blackmage_21946607506621905

Hopefully this link works, but this story is what I will be putting my full effort into. It's not a reader insert, or a fanfiction, but a creation from my own mind. Something I am very proud of and am eager to share with you all. For those of you who still wish to see my content, and on a more regular basis of a chapter a week, be sure to give this a chance. As for how I'm going to write on here....I have no idea truth be told. I may upload once in a blue moon, so I'll be here, just less frequently.

So, before I go completely ghost on this site, let me just say thank you all. If not for you and this site getting me into writing I never would have been given a chance to do something like this. It's sappy I know but, you all brought me to where I am, so I want to take you all with me. As this title suggest, this will be the first of many chapters in the future! So those of you who are still with me after all this time, thank you.

Hopefully, I'll be seeing you on Webnovel.