𝕳𝖆𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖐𝖊𝖕[𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯]

( Based on this bed wars vid :D )
• • •

Skeppy sighed into his pillow, he was still mad about that dumb match, just the video in general.

And Bad was not helping. Though they were just play fighting. But having someone talk right in your ear gets annoying from time to time.

" Geppy? are you there? "

He wanted to answer, he really did but, his body wouldn't move. It was content with laying under his comfy blanket.

" Geppyyy? "

" Whatt... "

Skeppy sighed, pulling the blanket over his head.

" I was wondering what you wanted to eat for tonight... "

He closed his eyes, trying to block out the voice, it was softer than usual but that's probably because the door muffled it.

The shorter heard his door creak signaling that it's being opened rather slowly, even with a blanket over his head he still squinted his eyes blocking out the light.

" geppy? "

He mumbled hoping to shoo away the demon.

He mentally smacked himself for thinking the badboyhalo would leave him alone.

He felt the bed dip as the other sat on his legs, which he is honestly used to at this point.

He sighed and turned his head to the brunette, expecting the other to just make fun of him.

He felt himself being moved more further onto the bed, bad soon joining him under the covers giving him butterfly kisses under his chin.

Whilst letting his hands rest on the diamond's waist.

" Purple? "

The demon murmured.

He sighed.

" ... Purple.... "