𝓕𝓾𝓷𝓭𝔂𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓷[𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯]

• • •

" Dream come on "

Fundy ushered as he sat on Dream's abdomen, gently shaking his shoulders to wake up the sleeping blonde.

The blonde grumbled as he lazily put his hands on the redhead's waist.

" Later... I wanna rest.. "

The latter huffs, as he shifts off the blonde's abdomen. Fighting back a smile as the other grumbled at the lack of warmth.

" Fine then, I was going to ask if you wanted to join me in the shower but it seems you're too tired- "

" No! "

The blond yelled as he sat up facing the latter. He blushed as he realized just how desperate he sounded.

Groaning as he covered his face from humiliation ignoring his foxes amused expression.

He felt his face turn even warmer when he heard the fox laugh he adores so much.

Wincing when he fells a small, smooth, pale-ish hand touched his, gently prying them from his eyes.

" Come on, if we get in now we can take a bath instead "

The latter smiled as he felt himself being lifted off by his lover's hands, the redhead leading him into the bathroom.

" Quickly Brush your teeth and clean your face, I'll set up the bath "

The fox whispered as he pecked his beloved's nose.

Dream nodded, and they separated to do their tasks.

♡ ♡
♡ ♡ ♡

Fundy giggled as he washed the other ripped his clothes and step quickly into the warm water.

He took his time, mostly to tease the other who seemed to just glare at him.

When he finally stepped in he was met with warm water just barely too hot.

He yelped as he felt hands hold his waist, the blonde slowly led him to his tan and freckled chest laying his head on the tan skin

The redhead giggled as he intertwined their hands under the warm water.

" You're extra clingy today... "

Dream smiled as he kissed his fox's head. " No reason yips.. "

The redhead scoffed turning around and tangling his hands in the latter's hair. He put their foreheads apart.

" Whatever you say, you Teletubby "