Prologue 1 Demons' Mother

In the womb of the princess, two half human half demons babies were forming bodies, but something else is mingled in there, a bolt of some energy, protesting that this is wrong, but it started to somehow get sucked into the the babies, and start to grow and grow bigger and bigger, getting into the baby's brain.

"Quick, get the medicine!" Shouted the demon, also trying to get the drawer to draw the picture of the princess having these twins quicker.
"STOP!!! IT HURTS SO MUCH!!" the princess screamed, but soon, the two baby's head came out together from the rear end, and when the babies came out completely, they opened their eyes, and then the light all got sucked into the two babies, they can't see the babys' eyes yet, but as the light all got sucked in, their eyes were pure white. They rose up in the air and then fell down. After that, they became normal half demon and half human babies. Their mom, the princess, watched this with awe, they can be the key to protecting her and freeing her from that demon! They are HER children, and she would love them as much without the demon features!

She felt like they were the best that had ever happened to her.

But then the doorbell rang. It was sad to break the moment, but the demon went and opened the door, and a monkey was there, with armour, and he was playing with the bell. It was ridiculous. Had her father got angry at her and only sent a monkey? That monkey looked pretty harmless at first, and when the demon reached out his hand to grab him, he kicked the demon back and pulled out a needle from his ear and it turned into a long metal stick, with the words engraved on them, he said "Daring demon, you dare take the princess and trap her into a prison wife? You son of a b***h! GO DIE!!!" and the monkey slammed his metal stick on the demon, the demon brandished his weapon and started to fight the monkey as well.

The two supernatural beings fought each other so quickly you can't even see the movements, especially the monkey! He is a better fighter and I hoped he would win, but soon the demon roared and hit the monkey in the stomach. The monkey jerked up and went back to where he came from. I sulked inside, but pretended to be happy.

I cheered and started celebrating that I had twin brothers, but after the party, my husband went out. I prepared a plan with this holy monkey, to trick my husband.....only to get double crossed, the holy monkey killed my lovely children.