Chaper 5 The Mystery Man

As we strode throughout the forest, we didn't really find anything dangerous, but then we came to Jinan city, now, there is something you have to know, modern China isn't as good as the old China, and the people is just always so serious, it isn't like the good old times anymore. But something else also makes it more dangerous, sometimes powerful demons pretend to be humans and come here, and it is hard to kill those, then, the non-seers won't see we are killing man-eating demons and they would call the police and that would be a real problem, we could kill the police alright, but it would be bad, we don't want to kill demons or people if we don't have to, after all, we are about half half of the same species. We were quite hungry as we walked through the forest for a day and a half. But I checked out pockets, no money, only water, and oh right! Our gold! I quickly opened the secret pocket and there was our precious gold. I took half out of my pocket and went to a random Seven-Eleven. "What do you want, brother? I asked as I took a sandwich and a pack of fast dumplings, he took some coffee and some chicken shrimp nuggets, "Why would you have coffee?" I asked, he shook his head, "I need coffee to pump me up the energy to yell at people," he replied, rolling his eyes, when the shopkeeper saw the tiny piece of gold, she shrieked and hugged us, "You just made my day!" she shouted, "Please may I have the whole piece? I will give you a seven eleven discount card that works in every country and is forever for free!!!" she said in chinese, I thought about the giant amount of gold we have, this is only a little bit yet it seems to cost a lot. My brother raised his eyebrows and asked me, "What did she say?" Now, he is a total meathead when it comes to languages, even his own language chinese! So I explained the situation and he balled his fists in anger, he slammed the table, and my fast dumplins fell off the table, "You would NOT be getting credit from us, we are honorable! If it costs a lot, give us the change!" Monopoly yelled at the shopkeeper, who looked so hurt. "No, you could keep it," I said, covering Monopoly's mouth, "You don't have much money, do you? Take it, we only found it, also, keep the discount card, it is okay.."

"Brother! He would get more credit from us!!" Monopoly shouted as I dragged him out, "You need more sympathy!" I told him, "that person needed money!" I suddenly started coughing, the smoke in the air was as thick as air itself. I realized what China is like right now, it is full of smoke, people playing games, dirty environment, it is nothing like before and it makes me wonder, what if other things could also change? Like China changed, could other things change? But it is easy to be bad yet it is really hard to be good when people always hated you, I don't really know what is good for myself. I hated myself for being a demon, and I can't really say I love myself. I started eating the sandwich, now that I thought of it, I realized that I don't really care if I die.

"We need more money to save ourselves." My brother told me, he sighed, and We must have looked like poor people to the non-seers so they actually left some money for us. Monopoly took it, since I already had the gold. Then someone saw us, he snared, "You are the famous half demon half human twins?" he asked, and I looked at him like he was mad, he looked back, as if daring me to look at him. "I am the Powerful Immortal King, hybrid. I am ORDERED by the Monkey, (that dumb nit) to give you my most desired treasure, the necklace, forged from the strongest and most beautiful pearls from the sea, tied tightly together with an enchanted graphene." he handed out two necklaces, "When you wear it, and it is an emergency, it would make you invisible, however, it must be an emergency, or else it would kill you." he left that and went away, he disappeared, leaving me and Monopoly wondering what the heck is going on, something fishy must be going on, I could just feel it, but I don't know what, so instead I focused on all the things that has happened these days.

Suddenly I realized something, OH MY HOLY GOD!!!!! "We ONLY have 6 days and 1 week left to travel to the edges of the world! Quick! Where's the map?" Monopoly's eyes widened, and he fumbled his bag until he had found the maps, from what it showed, I felt like even the closest one was ten thousand miles away, I felt devastated, tears formed in my eyes, I realized that was what the plan was, WuKong had made us lose one whole day, and we forgot about the time limit so we are losing even one more whole day! How could we even go to one edge of the world that fast?