Prologue 2

I heard the sound of someone crying, I heard battle rage, and the whistle of the wind above me, I suddenly crashed on impact from the crying thing, "WHO GOES THERE!!!!???" I yelled, my old body is failing me, maybe I should call Guanying? She knows what to do, but before I could call her, I felt something on my ground, something....alive. It is crying. "Wwwwaaahhhh!!!!" it cried, another one cries the same way, I can't see well, but I think this is 2 human twin babies, they looked so tragic, I looked up, there was the cliff as always, but someone were speaking with a high and playful sound, I raised myself up with my soil and risked a glance, I saw a monkey....WAIT!!! That was THE monkey! If my eyes didn't fail me, it was the monkey that was sent to be the horse-feeder, the monkey that broke our feast, the monkey that ate the magical pills, the monkey that heaven hunted for, the monkey that almost destroyed heaven, the monkey that was boiled alive by that god's oven, the monkey that was imprisoned under the 5 finger mountain, the one and only SUN WUKONG!!!

He was fighting a demon, and he spoke of throwing 2 babies down a cliff, and kept fighting. I hated him, he is the worst among the godly creatures, and perhaps the strongest, as he had his armor and his....stick? Well, no, I hate him and now he did another sin. I raised the soil a bit to trip him and he fell down, almost falling down the cliff. I quickly went to the bottom of the cliff again. I decided I would raise these babies, they will live and I would be their guardian. I don't really have time for babies so I decided that I would put them in my water spring with the water as healthy as nectar, with my plants as rich as ambrosia, they would grow to be fine heroes, and I would love them as my own child. They shall be taught of all kindness and be loved!