Chapter 4

{A/n: Hey everyone Roach here with another chapter. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own Assassin's Creed!}

*Emerald City*

In a very exquisite house a man sat in a chair looking out a window as he sipped on a glass of wine. This man was has long black hair and golden yellow eyes while wearing very well made and high class clothing. He looked to be in his mid 30s and was obviously of high class or even of nobility. The man continued to sip his wine when a man wearing armor rushed into the room and went to a kneeling position. "Archduke Elias sir! The Bandit you had under the Curse Seal is dead!" The man said and Archduke Elias looked at him. "How?" He asked. "The Curse Seal was activated after he spoke the key phrases together and the seal activated." The guard said and he nodded. "I see. You're dismissed!" Archduke Elias said and the Guard got up and left the room. "So someone is asking questions about us huh? I better inform the Grand Master about this immediately! Hopefully that piece of trash Bandit killed that pain in the ass Merchant and his family before he died!" Archduke Elias said as he gazed out the window. 

*Back with Ezio and His new Friends*

I was currently riding in the back of the carriage with Akasha, Garius, Kale, and Mona. Mona was sitting right next to me as it seemed she has taken quite the liking to me. I will admit Mona is quite the cutie but I don't know if I'm ready for any romantic relationships right now. "So Ezio is Akasha your special someone or something?" Mona asked blushing slightly. "No. She's a friend who's helping me navigate in this part of the world." I explained and she nods. "This part of the world? Does that mean you came across the ocean?" Garius asked me and I nodded. "Yes. I came here to complete some tasks for someone." I replied and Mona nodded. "I see. What kind of tasks? My brother and I could be of help!" Mona said smiling at me. Kale sighed and rubbed his face. It seems her brother is even aware of her crush on me and seems a little annoyed she's dragging her into this. I thought to myself with a smile. "Thank you for the offer but no! I would rather you two not getting involved in this." I replied and she pouted and nodded. These two still have their whole lives ahead of them. I can't allow them to get involved in my work and become like me! I thought to myself as I looked out the carriage window at the sun. It was almost midday and we were almost to the Emerald City.

After another hour we reached the city and after an inspection we were let into the city. Thankfully Siegmund vouched for me and paid my entry fee allowing me to get into the academy with out any problems. Our first stop was at Siegmund's shop. I helped them get everything set up and unloaded. "Ezio why don't you stay for lunch?" Margaret asked me while standing next to her husband. "Thank you for the offer but I must go. There's another matter I need to attend too!" I replied and Margaret nodded and glanced at Mona and Kale. It was quite obvious they knew of their situation but are unable to help them as Siegmund is an honorable merchant so doing business with slavers would taint his reputation. "Well then in that case. I wish you good luck and please do come visit us again!" She said to me and I smile and nod. "Of course! Until we meet again!" I replied and started to leave with Akasha, Garius, Kale, and Mona. Rowan and his party returned to the Adventurers Guild to report their Job completion. Cierra had said something about going to the Mage Library where books about Magic were stored. As we walked to the slavers location I decided to ask something that's been bothering me.

"So Garius how long have you known Kale and Mona?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow. "What makes you think I've known them a long time?" He asked me. "When the bandits had you guys surrounded in the woods you put yourself in between them and the Bandits. That's not something most people would do for someone they just met!" I replied and he laughed. "True, true! Well you see I'm a travelling Blacksmith. I've been all over these parts and one day I found myself in the Moon wolf Tribe village. They were quite the hospitable bunch so I decided to drop by every so often. That's how I've met these two. Their parents are the leaders of that village." Garius explained and I nodded. "I see. So what happened?" I asked. "About a month ago a bunch of humans showed up and attacked our town taking everyone prisoner. Mona and I just barely managed to escape thanks to our mother who made sure we had a chance to run. We found out they were from the Emerald city so we tried following them. We just happened to run into Mr. Garius on the way!" Kale explained and I nodded. "I see. Well then I'll see what I can do about rescuing your tribe!" I told them and they smiled and nodded. "Thanks Ezio!" They replied and I nodded. "You're welcome." I replied and they nodded.

{And done with another chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Until the next update!}