Chapter 8

{A/n: Hey everyone Roach here with another chapter! DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own Assassin's Creed!}

*Emerald City*

I had just got of the bath and put on my sleeping gown and sat in front of the mirror. I picked up my brush and started brushing my silver hair. As I put the brush down I looked at myself in the mirror. "So much has changed in a little over a year." I said softly as I remembered back to before I came to the Emerald City. I had grew up in the Moon Wolf Tribe Village far to the east from here in the plains. I lived there for 17 years until one day a group of Slavers attacked our village and my mother helped me and my brother escape. We managed to meet up with an old family friend. A dwarven blacksmith named Garius and he helped us to travel here to find our parents. As we traveled to the Emerald City we had encountered a Merchant named Siegmund and his family. He was guarded by a few Adventurers and they were escorting him to the city. They were kind enough to let us join them and everything seemed to be peaceful for once after the slavers attack but then we were attacked by bandits. The Adventurers tried to fight them off and Garius protected me and my brother Kale but the bandits surrounded us and I thought we were going to be killed by them until we were saved by a man wearing a white hood. His fighting skills were amazing and he managed to kill all the bandits with ease. My mind then went to the first time I saw his face and I felt my cheeks flush red. Ezio is such an amazing person! I thought to myself. In the Moon Wolf Tribe despite our tradition of being hospitable to Villagers we're also quite capable warriors. The only reason the slavers managed to capture our tribe is because they attacked us by surprise and used magic to disorient our fighters. Kale and I could have fought the bandits but we couldn't due to the exhaustion of the long travels.

Now that I think about it I have no clue how Kale and I even intended on rescuing our tribe. We were weakened from exhaustion and stress of traveling while also worrying about our friends and family. I thought about this as I stared at the ceiling. I really do owe Ezio a lot. I'm so glad he accepted me into the Brotherhood so I can repay that debt to him! I thought to myself as I looked at the ceiling. After pondering this I headed to my bed and climbed under the blankets. I stared back at the ceiling. Ezio's past was full loss and I hope the future he has now is better for him! I thought to myself. Maybe he could even accept my feelings for him to someday. I thought with red cheeks. I sighed softly and closed my eyes to go to sleep.

{And done with another chapter. I know this chapter is shorter then usual but I'm trying to expand on some characters in this story. I'll probably do a chapter for Cierra and Garius too. Until the next update!}