Revengers 24

A couple nights later the sun has just set and Ray had yelled over to me from the kitchen. "Worthless just like your mother. Can't do shit! All your good for is—" he didn't finish his sentence as he made his way to my door way where he glanced over at me. I sat in a corner of my bedroom cuddled into myself the visible parts of my skin multi colored from healing bruises to newer ones just settling in.

"My my there she is.. you look so" he flung himself beside my knees and spread them open wide. "So young.. so fresh. You fuck those gang friends of yours too?" Or are you still a virgin?"
As he pinned me beneath his body he ran his slender fingers across my torso. "Don't be shy Kay. I'll show you how a man likes it so you can keep a man"

Apart of me wanted to give up. I just wanted to let this happen what else can I do. I have no fight left inside of me at this point. As I laid there as dead weight I could feel Rays cracked and dry lips against my neck. "Your skin is so smooth.." he nearly moaned into my ear.

A ping in my chest caused me to flinch and that was my turning point to fight. I had allowed him to believe he was going to get his way and his guard had dropped and I fought. I started moving my legs up and down kicking. I pinched his balls between my kicking causing him to roll off in pain clenching his groin.

I got up and started to sprint out of the house. Hastily Ray got up and chased after me knocking down picture frames and side tables trying to get me before I was outside. He caught me by my ponytail and pulled backwards. I stumbled back a little but kept pushing forward. You aren't taking me if I can try and fight!

"Fuck! Let go of me!! Ahhh" I yelled in the driveway. "Shut the fuck up." Ray tried to reach and cover my mouth but I bite each finger he placed over my lips.
"Ouch you fucking bitch. Why can't you just do what your told!"

Roaring could be heard and from the street in front of the house long black coats could be seen. The man at the head of the bikes was a pale thin with longer hair black hair covering his face.
Along side I saw Toman pull up beside them.

"I'd let her go if I where you." His voice raspy and low. "If you don't (he gestured to the Black Dragons) my friends here will take care of you"
The black dragons pulled out guns and pointed them at him. I stood to my feet and ran for the street to meet everyone there.

I made it up to him and looked up. "Shinichiro?" I nearly whispered.
Ray gotten up and ran off inside the house. "Take her things she has to go. I can't keep having this trouble. Here."

Shinichiro crouched down to me and faintly smiled. "Yes Kay. It's me."

Between that Mitsuya had ran after Ray and punched him repeatedly in the face. Ray stumbled over bleeding as Draken and Baji pulled Mitsuya off of him. "He's out" Draken said trying to calm him down.

"Nah this man had this coming."
"Fuck yeah he did!" Baji agreed as he kicked Ray once for himself.

As we made our way to the Black Dragons spot I stood there in shock.

What the fuck just happened I thought.

Shinichiro came up beside me with Takeomi. "I see you two have met."
"Yes we have. Toman came to us not that long ago trying to hide Kay from running from the cops. They would have been sent away but Mitsuya said Mikey's and your name"

Shinichiro smiled at me and pulled me into a hug "I'm glad your okay"
I started sobbing in his chest "I'm so happy your alright! I can't believe your awake!"

Mikey jumped over towards us happy as a child on Christmas. "Isnt this great! I told you! He was going to be okay!"

 "Isnt this great! I told you! He was going to be okay!"

^^^^
{[I drew a idea of what Kay looks like]}

I had smiled at Mikey and Shinichiro. "Yes you where right. I'm so glad you're okay."

From beside us Mitsuya tapped my shoulder and as I turned he pulled me straight into a kiss. My cheeks burned red as I cupped his face in my hands.
"I'm so happy we got there in time"
"I am so grateful to all of you"